Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

email address linked to spotify account

email address linked to spotify account

Hi, i signed up for premium this week and dont know the email address that is linked to spotify. my spotify account has upgraded to premium so thats fine but i cannot find the email address that i would get a confirmation email to. i have tried to log in to my spotify account on my laptop but it says that my username or password is incorrect. i only have one email account and it isnt connected to spotify(it was on an older phone but not this one). if anyone can i offer any help i would appreciate it. i cant even emailspotify because i need to log in to the account but as i mentioned the username or password is incorrect

2 Replies

Hey there! Sorry to hear that. Was your account created through facebook or through a username and password combo?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here. They may be able to find out based on your payment detail which email address is setup.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts