Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

galaxy s2 downloaded playlist that was working fine now won't play offline

Solved!

galaxy s2 downloaded playlist that was working fine now won't play offline

hi there

ive got a playlist that ive had downloaded for offline use on my galaxy s2 and has been working fine. suddenly it no longer plays offline, i set to offline mode and goto the playlist, which still shows is downloaded, but then when i open it it is empty, no tracks. other playlists that i had downloaded for offline use worked fine offline.

the playlist with the problem had 301 tracks in it. ive removed spotify completely from my phone and reinstalled as per the troubleshooting guidelines. ive then redownloaded my problem playlist and still it wont play offline. ive deleted a couple of tracks to make it under 300 tracks wondering if that was the issue and still its not working offline.

ive plenty of storage space so that is not an issue. not a rooted phone or custom rom. all standard and all spotify is up to date.

what else can i try?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you copy those tracks into a new playlist on the desktop version, will the new playlist download? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you copy those tracks into a new playlist on the desktop version, will the new playlist download? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

ok now i feel stupid, that worked. its weird though, when i copied all the tracks to the new playlist it says theres only 286 when on the old playlist it says 299, but i cant see any difference between them. thanks

Suggested posts