Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

listening to radio broadcast on android device

Solved!

listening to radio broadcast on android device

Apologies if this has been asked previously:  I know I can listen to radio using desktop version of Spotify.  Question is:  how do I listen to / see the radio station listings while using my Android phone.  All I seem to be able to do with the device is search for genre's, artists etc.  I'd like to be able to see the radio option.  Is that even possible?  I'll purchase the Premium package if it is.  Otherwise I'll pass.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi garyiden, Radio hasn't been implemented for Android at this time.

Community Ergo Sum

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Community Ergo Sum

Is there an anticipated update for applying the Radio option for Android devices? This is part of why I bought the Premium subscription.

Thanks,

Jonathan

@perbonomi wrote:

@jheiseygrove wrote:

Is there an anticipated update for applying the Radio option for Android devices? This is part of why I bought the Premium subscription. 

You could be waiting (and paying) for some time before we actually get it though

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

What is the issue in getting it on there? Compatibility with many versions of android?

Lack of Android focus (and maybe developers). Apart from the Facebook 'upgrade' it was 15 months between the 4.x and 5.x releases to Google Play
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Suggested posts