Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

local file playback

local file playback

I am experiencing 2 issues with local file playback, 1 more irritating than the other.

I work in fitness and use music not on Spotify, but downloaded to my computer and then shared into iTunes and then local files on Spotify for some formats I teach. I am syncing everything, using the same wifi network on computer and phone, etc. Some of the songs will show up as downloaded with the green arrow, but then they are greyed out. (see screenshot) If I leave the playlist going, those tracks will not play. If I tap on the specific song, then it does play. What the heck? Can soneone help with this? I have to plug my phone into an aux cable and cannot be running back and forth to the stereo every other song.

The second issue is ocassionally, the local file will be replaced by some VERY different version of the same song for absolutely no reason, no matter how many times I sit and painstakingly replace it. I really need to be able to use the music I paid for in the platform I am also paying for, so again, if anyone can help, I would appreciate it greatly.

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20190227-155052_Spotify.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts