Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

music stops after 4 songs

music stops after 4 songs

Im on cricket wireless and i just got the zte grand x 4. I reinstalled the spotify app and now after about four songs the music just stops playing even though it says in play mode but theres no sound and the time of the song stays the same.

9 Replies

WOW no one has any input....

Are you running any sort of power saver? Also, check android'a battery optimisation and make sure that spotify is excluded from optimisation. More on that here.

Battery saver is off and it's not under battery optimization.. Sometimes it'll pay for 20 minutes, stops the song and closes the app. But if you go where you clear all open apps and bring it back up it's still in play mode but not playing. I can swipe to the next song and it'll play for awhile

The symptoms you describe match what happens with battery savers. Are you sure you're not running some third party memory or battery manager?

I don't have anything different on this phone from what i did on my alcetel idol far a apps downloaded.

Im having similar issues, and I've tried everything to fix it 😕

I'm having the same exact problem wether I'm in the car or at home. I checked my battery optimizer and it's not on either. Now what?

I suggest trying another music source such as Play Music for a while to see if it pauses too. That will help narrow things down.

I've had my ZTE Grand X4 since March, & when I first got it, it worked fine. It nevered stop until the last update came "Android 6.0.1", that's when it stop playing all of sudden, but in September, I sent it to ZTE to get it fixed & when I got it back it worked only for a couple of days then it stopped again, then that's when I stayed with Google Play Music. What's the deal because I really like Spotify & is it only ZTE phones that have this problem?

Suggested posts