Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

morola g7 play

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

i could play normally all my local files both in my computer and my phone, but yesterday i tried downloading a new song, it played normally on my pc but it didn't download on my phone, instead the song title is gray and shows a "!" under it
i don't know if this has anything to do with this, but yesterday i changed my internet router to a new one

PS: i do have more than 2GB left on my phone, and i already tried restarting the router, reinstalling spotify both on my pc and my phone, tried dowloading the songs using mobile internet, changing the files to a different folder and nothing worked.

e.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @hilluzxs,

Thanks for posting about this and adding a screenshot for more info!

First, we'd recommend making sure that the file type of your files is supported - you can find more on info here

If all's good, we'd suggest restarting your devices and trying a clean reinstall of the app on both devices following these steps. You've mentioned you've tried a reinstallation before but the steps in the Spotify Answer go through a more thorough reinstallation of the app, which can usually do the trick with issues like this.

Let us know how that goes! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Take care!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts