Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

not able to play songs on my spotify

not able to play songs on my spotify

i took free trial of premium for 3 month today and after logging in to my account .. when i changed my storage setting my device went on a rampage and i am not able to use any feature of Spotify premium.. help pleas

1 Reply

Hey @shubh4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

Usually, this type of issue happens when you subscribe to another account to Premium by mistake. First, we'd recommend logging out and back in following the steps in this article to see if the Premium features become available.

If the issue persists, and you're sure that you subscribed that specific account to the trial, some of the file (cache) stored on our device could get corrupted when changing the storage. In this case, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, but you're not pretty sure about the account who gets the subscription activated, as we cannot access users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account and help you further.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts