Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

play list not updating between computer and phone

play list not updating between computer and phone

I have tried putting my phone into offline mode and then back to online mode. I have turned it to offline mode, closed the app then re started it and put it back to online. I made sure i was connected to my wifi with spotify open on my computer, put my phone in offline mode then back on. I put spotify in offline mode on my computer and back on. i have used my computer playlist as a remote for my phone to play songs not synced to my phones playlist and still nothing. This is beyond frustrating. why isn't there a force sync option?

8 Replies

I have exactly the same issue with one of my playlists. But it's only one playlist with over 2300 songs that have this issue, all my other playlists seems to work fine.

Android version: 8.3.0.681 armV7

Help?

Help anyone?

Hi. Could you be more specific please? Have you made changes to a playlist on your PC which aren't reflected on your mobile? If so, what changes?

i removed / added a bunch of songs on my PC playlist around 2 weeks ago now and it still has not updated to my phone.

That's really strange. What happens if you create a copy of the playlist on your PC? In the desktop client on your PC, create a new empty playlist then open the rogue playlist, select all songs and add them to the new playlist.

The new playlist updated to my phone instantly with all the songs. The orignal playlist, the one i was having issues with, still has not updated.

You can take this up with Spotify using the contact form. Hopefully they can solve the mystery. At least, the new playlist synced 🙂

Thanks for the help! at least that was a semi fix that worked quick 🙂

Suggested posts