Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist publik yang saya tidak bisa dilihat oleh orang lain

playlist publik yang saya tidak bisa dilihat oleh orang lain

jadi saya membuat playlist publik dan menambahkannya ke profil saya, tetapi teman teman saya tidak bisa melihat playlist itu, ketika saya bagikan linknya playlist itu terlihat seakan menjadi private playlist padahal saya sudah membuat playlist itu menjadi publik bahkan ditambahkan ke profil saya.
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community.

Can you send us a link to the playlist, so we can check if everything is alright with it? Also, let us know if this is happening with any other playlist or just that one?

We'll investigate this further.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So I made a public playlist and added it to my profile, but my friends couldn't see the playlist, when I shared the link the playlist looked like it was a private playlist even though I had made the playlist public and even added it to my profile.

my spotify account : https://open.spotify.com/user/7lbks5at3jpdq576dinu8hvup?si=22zsUa5gSLehGM7_dRsMFQ

Hey @dilhuum,

Thanks for reaching out.

We've checked your profile and we don't see any public playlists being shown there. Have you added any other playlists there previously?

Also, can you share the link to the playlist in question so we can investigate further?

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts