Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Add to profile" not showing/can't add playlists to profile

Solved!

"Add to profile" not showing/can't add playlists to profile

Hi!

Since the last update on february 2nd, I can't add any public playlists to my profile. The option "add to profile" doesn't show anymore. I tried switching the playlists public/private/public, log out/log in, I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, nothing works. 

I have a Premium plan, version 8.9.10.616

I live in Canada

My device is a Samsung S21 Ultra

Operating System is Android 14, One UI 6

Thanks for your help!

Screenshot_20240203_144313_Spotify.jpg
50 Replies

Plan

Premium

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21

My Question or Issue

Today I tried to add a new playlist to my public profile but there wasn't an option for doing so like there used to be.

Hey everyone,

Our tech folks are working on a fix for this. We'll keep you posted here as soon as we have any new info to share!

In the meantime, make sure to always keep the app updated.

Cheers 🙂

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Same problem here on Android.

It's incredible how with every update you introduce new bugs.

did you solve it?? I have this problem too. and I couldn't find any solution for it.  

Screenshot_20240208_192837_com.spotify.music_edit_2751840744219159.jpg

This absolutely did n o t help. The playlists are not private. The button is simply just n o t present.

Oluşturulan kayıt listesi profile eklenmiyor. Çalma listesi herkese açık özellikte ancak profil ekleme tuşu gözükmüyor.

One week later and you still didn't do nothing. 

I have the same issue 😭

Where did the 'add to profile' option go, Spotify ?! Does anyone know why you can no longer add a playlist to your profile. The option/button just does not exist anymore ?! (And no, the playlist isn't private).. it's public. 

Screenshot_20240210_040159_Spotify.jpg

Aynı sorunu yaşıyorum. 

I'm having the same issue, but also I can't remove playlists that are already on my profile on Android. I can only set them to Private because add/remove from profile isn't an option anymore. 

SAME ISSUE. AI IS BETTER THAN THIS.

It does not work on my phone, I have tried clearing cache, data, reinstalled and all, it does not work like it used to, I can not add my playlist to my public profile.

It's especially annoying since I have a funeral to attend to soon, and now the guests can't access the playlist on my profile anymore, it's upsetting but I hope Spotify gets it figured out soon. 🙏

It does not work on my phone, I have tried clearing cache, data, reinstalled and all, it does not work like it used to, I can not add my playlist to my public profile.

It's especially annoying since I have a funeral to attend to soon, and now the guests can't access the playlist on my profile anymore, it's upsetting but I hope Spotify gets it figured out soon. 🙏

I noticed that the "add to profile" button is missing from multiple of my new-ish playlists! They were private, but when I made them public, they didn't show up on my profile and I have no way to get them to show up there. I had the "add to profile" button before, but now I don't have it anymore. Is this some bug or was it remowed, and how can I get it back? I used the feature a lot before.

Same here 😕

did you solve this problem? because I have the same problem here

önceden vardı ama yaklaşık 1 haftadır profile ne liste ekleyebiliyor ne de kaldırabiliyorum.

Nope still waiting for Spotify to fix this in an update...

Same issue. Been a few days. Tried two different phones. Reinstalls on both, cleared cache as well. Nada

Pixel 4a and pixel 7 pro

Suggested posts