Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"no internet connection" in Adroid, but i have data conectivity

"no internet connection" in Adroid, but i have data conectivity

Plan Free

Country Spain (Movistar)

Device OnePlus 5T

Operating System Android 10 (Oxygen 10.0)

My Question or Issue

In BETA version, I get the "no internet connection" warning but I have 4G or WiFi connectivity, Spotify doesn't download anything, no music, no playlists. All other applications work fine

I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything, come out of beta and installed the normal version, but everything remains the same without connecting.

Tell me how I can do a complete removal of the application settings or modify them in the application settings to be able to restore the Spotify connection

1 Reply

Hey there @nacgar,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

The troubleshooting steps you've tried so far are very good. We'd like to add a few more.

Can you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall? This one is more thorough than the usual reinstall. If you're using an SD card, you can remove it, reinstall Spotify and then try running the app without the SD card.

If you are using any battery optimization or power saving apps, you can deactivate them for Spotify.

If the issue persists, you can send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts