Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

recover deleted songs from offline android

recover deleted songs from offline android

Hello everyone,

By mistake, more than half of my main playlist get deleted. When i noticed that, i immediatly press several time the undo fonction (ctrl + z), but it didn't recover all my deleted song (595/648).

But that was on my PC and still have the full playlist on my android which is in offline mode (as i don't connect it on internet, which is much restrictive...).

And i want to know if there is any ways to recover my songs back from my phone to my PC.

I ask for your help, dear community of spotify, cause if there is no solution, i will have to search the identity of deleted song by comparing them in both playlist (648 songs to compare... one by one...).

i've already got 2/3 idea, but i need your help to know if it could work or not :

-deleting the good playlist on my phone to restoring it ?

-sync spotify with my offline android ?

-copy spotify's data on my phone and paste it on PC ?

Well thanks in advance for answers and sorry for my language (my english skill is limited).

2 Replies

Hey @Aurelien12

Log into the playlist recovery tool to see if you are able to restore your playlists.

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

If that does not work, let me know.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Connecting your android to your PC won't achieve anything with spotify files. If MattSuda'a suggestion doesn't work, keeping the android offline for now;

• Rename the playlist on android
  • Delete the playlist on your PC then see if you can recover it.
  • If this works, you can put your android online and the original playlist should be listed so you can delete the one you renamed.

If that doesn't work, please say as I have some other ideas.

Suggested posts