Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

song art/ time won't change

song art/ time won't change

I use premium, a family plan. I use an Samsung A51 5G and I live in US

and something that keeps happening is I play a song then close out of the app. When I come back the art song title nothing changes but the audio. This is very petty when the time stays the same too and only skips to that time in the current song.

and it'll skip song entirely from the Playlist like what.

say I listen to a 2min song and then listen to 6min song IT WILL ONLY ALLOW ME 2MIN INTO SONG. AND WITH PODCAST SAME THING. IT IS VERY ANNOYING 

and it doesn't even show me notifications anymore for the song

Only fix i found was restart my p h o n e. not just the app but the entire phone. I'm not gonna stand for that when I pay 15$ a month for this

1 Reply

Hey @esterLavorre,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We're happy to help.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If you have an SD card we suggest that you uninstall the app > turn off your phone > take out your SD card > turn on the phone again (without the SD card) > reinstall the app.

Let us know how everything works so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to. We're happy to help 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts