Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify connect/htc one/ revo superconnect

Solved!

spotify connect/htc one/ revo superconnect

I bought a Revo Superconnect last week based on its Spotify Connect features. It worked for a few hours the first day, but now it won't.

I can see the Revo in devices on my HTC One, but when I choose it generally nothing happens. Sometime I get the flashing green speaker icon for a few seconds but then nothing.

I spent 250gbp on this thing for the one feature that doesn't work..!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Can you try resetting the Revo unit and see if that helps?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It worked....thankyou!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Can you try resetting the Revo unit and see if that helps?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

It worked....thankyou!

Hi

I have a Revo Superconnect. Spotify connect works when i initially set it up. But soon after i can no longer connect. i can see the device on my iphone spotify app. It says that the revo superconnect is available on the network. But it will not connect. the connect icon stays grey but pulses as if it is trying to connect.  I have tried all sorts including sending the unit back and getting a new one. i tried it on a friends wifi network too and it did the same thing. The only way i can make it work is to do a factory reset. This works for a while but stops working again soon after. I have a normal sky router and I havent played with any of the settings. I really like the Revo but bought it mainly for the spotify connect function. Can anyone help? I 

s

Having exactly the same problem with iPhone 5 😞

Suggested posts