Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify jumps to first song of playlist (creates same queue repeatedly)

spotify jumps to first song of playlist (creates same queue repeatedly)

Hey everyone,

Whenever I use my galaxy s5 to control the music on my pc spotify creates a queue. I've tried deleting all songs in the queue multiple times (on pc and phone) but after i pick a song i want to listen too it just recreates the some darn queue which is always the first 40ish songs from the playlist. It is getting extremely aggravating listening the first song in my playlist and so on after i finish listening to the one i have selected. I just want my playlist to continue from the song I have selected. If anyone has had similar problems or has any ideas on how to resolve this issue it would be grately appreciated. i do have spotify premium. I almost threw my phone against the side of my house 3 times while gardening today lol.  

2 Replies

I see this is a very old post. I'm having a similar issue now. It's so annoying! Worst is that I don't find help here. This post has not a response with a solution.
I am considering to cancel my account.

I’m actually having this problem right now as well and also found nothing here to help me yet. I’ll be playing my liked songs and then after a handful of songs it’ll just randomly go back to the top of the list. If I play a song further down the list it’ll just jump back to the top again after that song is over. It’s really annoying having to scroll down to where I was between every song. 

Suggested posts