Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

stuck waiting to download

stuck waiting to download

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

Spotify App worked fine yesterday and for the past year or so. Now won't download. Constantly says waiting to download, occasionally it starts to download and then stops after a few songs (but even then I'm not sure if its actually downloading anything)

Any help appreciated, I'm tearing my hair out, Ive spend all day searching the internet and none of the solutions out there are helping me.

3 Replies

I've been having the same issue and nothing is working. No one from Spotify seems to help either --- I've done the obvious; Uninstall and reinstall the app, cleared cache in the app and my phone, make sure the app is up to date, etc. 

I followed the suggestions that the associate I spoke to told me to try - deleted offline deviceds and re-added my phone. 

NOTHING WORKS. I'M ABOUT TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. WHY PAY FOR A SERVICE YOU CANNOT USE LOL 

Yep, tried all that, deleted offline devices, restarted, relogged.... still not having it!

The same thing has been happening to me, I deleted all of my downloaded songs, and I'm still having issues.

Suggested posts