Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgraded to premium, works on computer but not on mobile!

upgraded to premium, works on computer but not on mobile!

The trial worked great, convinced me to pay for premium. But now when I go and try to play anything on mobile it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. Its annoying, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the phone...nothing works. making me think twice about paying ten dollars a month for crummy service:(
9 Replies

I'm having the exact same issue. Whole reason I went ahead with premium was so I could use it on my mobile.

I am having the exact same problem. Very disappointing.

EDIT: Now the problem has spread to my Win7 computer: I suddenly don't have premium features on the desktop version even thoug when I go to my account details it says I have premium. About 30 mins ago I was using the Premium version on my PC. What gives? (I've tried logging out and logging in again and restarting the program)

Hey guys.

As you may have seen, there's a lot of threads on the same issue here.

I'm going to try and keep the thread linked below updated on this, please look . subscribe there.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Spotify-Premium-DOESN-T-Work/td-p/1...
Airhorn Enthusiast

My phone is an android, and I cannot log into the site on my phone, only on my PC. Please help. Thank you.

I'm logging in using Facebook (less passwords to remember! 🙂 ) and haven't had an issue. Have you tried this?

Hi,

I have this problem exactly with FB login.

So it seems it is not really connected with login.

BR,

Seweryn.

Can you have a look (via PC) at your device list please? What is on it? Any doubts, clear the device list after logging out of Spotify on your phone, reinstall and see what happens...

Hi,

Thanks for fast response.

1. I see all devices on Desktop. Also nicely works remote contol from phone to PC, when playlist started on PC.

2. Login from FB.

3. App reinstalled on Phone and before I had deleted all local data.

Still on the phone I see I have free subscription.

BR,

Seweryn.

Hi,

In the desktop application down on the right there is icon of the devices.
There I can see my phone listed exactly as LG-D802.
Even I can control what is played on the phone from the computer, what is
nice :-).
BTW this works vice versa.

But still when I click on my playlists on the phone I can only shuffle
there is no play or so.
The other options are also like for the free edition and not premium.

BR,
Seweryn.

Suggested posts