Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Download (still) not working on Apple Watch

Download (still) not working on Apple Watch

Hi - I know a lot of other customers(!) have posted their frustation on this topic, but I feel we have to keep asking, until you give a satisfactory answer. The answer where you more or less indicate that we are just too impatient is not okay!

It is beyond my imagination that you are still not able to offer this feature to all your customers over a month after you proudly announced this news. Or at least can give a timeframe or an estimate on when we can expect it. This is not acceptable.

I'm cancelling my subscription on Spotify and will give Apple Music a fair chance to fulfill my needs.

Best regards,

Niels

2 Replies

I am also frustrated that the download to apple watch is not available.   I recently purchased an apple watch after it was announced the downloading feature would be available.   Is it coming?  The announcement indicated it would be available in the coming weeks.  we are now 4 weeks after the announcement.   I'm frustrated with the failure to meet expectations.  

I work in the financial industry. If a bank put out an article advertising a new product worded in a similar manner, and customers lost money as a result, then I would expect to be sued and face regulatory action.  So let’s review the facts … Firstly, a large number of spotify customers have lost money as a result of this misleading article ; paying up for premium, and/or buying an apple watch. Secondly, it is a clear that spotify is not treating its customers equally - some premium subscribers get the service and others don’t, yet we all pay the same price.  Thirdly, the only way to determine if the service is actually available is to pay up for premium for a month (is that fraud?).  If there are any litigation lawyers reading, interested for their opinion as to whether this blatant mis-selling warrants legal action?

Suggested posts