Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Other] The Anthem Playbar

When the Star Wars theme is played, the playbar at the bottom turns into a lightsaber. yet when the Soviet National Anthem is played, nothing turns into a hammer and sickle. This seems to be an oversight.

• When the Star Wars theme is played, the playbar at the bottom turns into a lightsaber. yet when the Soviet National Anthem is played, nothing turns into a hammer and sickle. This seems to be an overs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

If I post in Facebook story it does not play why is this happening

• If I post in Facebook story it does not play why is this happening
  • XPerryMental
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collab playlist

Had a collab playlist and 27 hours and then some random girl added songs now all my music has been deleted anyway I can get it back

• Had a collab playlist and 27 hours and then some random girl added songs now all my music has been deleted anyway I can get it back 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I Hate Time Capsule

Does anyone even use this feature? When I first saw it, I was thinking it would play old songs you used to play a lot. But no, it plays music from whatever decade you “grew up in”. I do not feel nostalgic neither for this time period not any of the s...

56590A62-1FE4-488A-8C0C-11A02ACFB1DF.png
  • Roadie
  • Does anyone even use this feature?   When I first saw it, I was thinking it would play old songs you used to play a lot.   But no, it plays music from whatever decade you “grew...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Metal New Release Albums not updated

When you browse Metal on Android App, PC App or Web Browser, the new release albums have been updated since March 24th. I've checked on all 3 platforms.

• Casual Listener
  • When you browse Metal on Android App, PC App or Web Browser, the new release albums have been updated since March 24th.  I've checked on all 3 platforms.
  • Aeryon616
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes
  • App & Features
  • 10 replies
  • 9 likes

How many tracks has the Release Radar?

Mine has 200 tracks, but I am not sure if this is the usual track-limit. Has the Release Radar always 200 songs? Or maybe sometimes less or even more than that? Is there an official statement from Spotify about this?

• Casual Listener
  • Mine has 200 tracks, but I am not sure if this is the usual track-limit.   Has the Release Radar always 200 songs? Or maybe sometimes less or even more than that? Is there an official statemen...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][iOS] Low Battery Mode bug

My friends and I have been experiencing a similar bug recently. When we have low battery mode on Spotify will stop playing music after around 30 seconds. We tried a few tests with low battery mode on, low battery mode off, AirPods connected, and with...

• My friends and I have been experiencing a similar bug recently. When we have low battery mode on Spotify will stop playing music after around 30 seconds. We tried a few tests with low battery mode on...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Beck's Odelay album years are wrong

Deluxe Edition was issued 2008, and the original album was 1996. Screenshot of incorrect data attached.

• Regular
  • Deluxe Edition was issued 2008, and the original album was 1996. Screenshot of incorrect data attached.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist doesn't appear anymore on my Spotify

Hi all, So one of my playlists disappeared on my Spotify. After I add the playlist again via my Spotify for Artists (several times already), it never appears and goes away again after refreshing the page... https://open.spotify.com/playlist/67QGNu5TT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   So one of my playlists disappeared on my Spotify. After I add the playlist again via my Spotify for Artists (several times already), it never appears and goes away again after r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

add an option for the latest song to be added at the beginning of the playlist

please add an option so that the latest song i added to the playlist will go at the beginning of the playlist not the end, i am tired to manually move each song to front

• Music Fan
  • please add an option so that the latest song i added to the playlist will go at the beginning of the playlist not the end, i am tired to manually move each song to front
  • ripplewarprec
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A Feature That Allows You To See What Playlists Of Yours A Song Is In

Spotify should have the ability to see how many playlists and what playlists a song is in. I am a playlist curator on Spotify, and I try to avoid duplicates as much as possible. When I use a song in multiple playlists accidentally, I have to manually...

• Spotify should have the ability to see how many playlists and what playlists a song is in. I am a playlist curator on Spotify, and I try to avoid duplicates as much as possible. When I use a song in ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving Local Files to an iPhone

Ok, so if you’re like me, you’ve been trying to get your local files from your computer to your Spotify app on your iPhone and are super frustrated. When you Google the problem, you get the same advice – Make sure your two devices are on the same net...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so if you’re like me, you’ve been trying to get your local files from your computer to your Spotify app on your iPhone and are super frustrated. When you Google the problem, you get the same advi...
  • loreve
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gapless Playback still leaves gap between tracks

I am playin an opera from the Spotify library. My setting is for "gapless playback." There is still a gap between tracks. This ruins the opera. Help.

• Regular
  • I am playin an opera from the Spotify library. My setting is for "gapless playback." There is still a gap between tracks. This ruins the opera.   Help.
  • crobannon
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Block Genre

I see I can block artists but can I block a genre somehow? Algorithm seems to think I would like a genre of music when there's no way I would have ever ever ever have played a single song of it intentionally. I keep blocking artists, but I keep getti...

• Casual Listener
  • I see I can block artists  but can I block a genre somehow?  Algorithm seems to think I would like a genre of music when there's no way I would have ever ever ever have  played a singl...
  • filipesoares
  • 7 replies
  • 18 likes
  • App & Features
  • 7 replies
  • 18 likes

Did Spotify recently change its Song Radio algorithm?

I've mostly stopped creating my own playlists after discovering the Song Radio feature, if there's a song I like listening to and want to hear more like it. It's been one of the best ways for me to find new music. But lately I've noticed that a lot o...

• Regular
  • I've mostly stopped creating my own playlists after discovering the Song Radio feature, if there's a song I like listening to and want to hear more like it. It's been one of the best ways for me to f...
  • davidaxxa
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Gift Card

Hello! I wanted to know if I could take advantage of the trial month for the premium even if I use a gift card. Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hello! I wanted to know if I could take advantage of the trial month for the premium even if I use a gift card. Thank you 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only random playback without connection

Hi,I was playing downloaded albums from an android mobile without connection for years now. I just had to connect the phone to the internet once a month. But now (since the last update?) I am no longer able to play an album in the correct order anymo...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was playing downloaded albums from an android mobile without connection for years now. I just had to connect the phone to the internet once a month. But now (since the last update?) I am no lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] New Release list of followed artists sorted by date was removed

So I used to have a button at the third place in that looked like a bell and upon clicking it I was shown a list of new releases by date. I don’t listen to podcasts, so the only thing in my list was released for artists I followed. Anyone know any mo...

1B3B5278-5055-4B8F-84C8-072E0EB0ED99.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • So I used to have a button at the third place in that looked like a bell 🔔 and upon clicking it I was shown a list of new releases by date. I don’t listen to podcasts, so the only thing in my list w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wearables and Wear discussion

After the news of the merge between Tizen and WearOS for smart watches (https://www.androidcentral.com/wear-os-google-samsung), I figured having a place for sharing ideas, news and thoughts about Spotify on the new Wear and other watch platforms in g...

• Roadie
  • After the news of the merge between Tizen and WearOS for smart watches (https://www.androidcentral.com/wear-os-google-samsung), I figured having a place for sharing ideas, news and thoughts about Spo...
  • tim_pear_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble playing successive podcasts

I’m using apple car play to listen to Spotify in my truck (got a new truck a week ago, first one with car play). I used to be able to turn on a podcast and it would play each episode one after the other. But now it plays one and when that one is over...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m using apple car play to listen to Spotify in my truck (got a new truck a week ago, first one with car play). I used to be able to turn on a podcast and it would play each episode one after the ot...
  • confuseddad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes