Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Offline Devices

Could you please include the device name of every offline devices. I dont know which device to kick... i mean remove

• Could you please include the device name of every offline devices. I dont know which device to kick... i mean remove 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t ask for friends list

im trying to use the find friends feature, but when I click on it, it opens the Facebook page to connect asking if I want to continue, I click continue, but then it brings me right back to Spotify without doing anything. Ive tried disconnecting my Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • im trying to use the find friends feature, but when I click on it, it opens the Facebook page to connect asking if I want to continue, I click continue, but then it brings me right back to Spotify wi...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible d'écouter des titres récents.

Bonjour, j'aimerai savoir si c'est normal que je ne puisse pas écouter les titres récents d'artistes ? J'ai réinstallé plusieurs fois spotify par le lien donné par le site officiel, je précise que j'ai une connection plûtot bonne donc cela m'étonnera...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour, j'aimerai savoir si c'est normal que je ne puisse pas écouter les titres récents d'artistes ? J'ai réinstallé plusieurs fois spotify par le lien donné par le site officiel, je précise que j'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Sylvia Chang / 張艾嘉

I tried searching for the artist "Sylvia Chang" (or "Sylvia Zhang" or "Zhang Ai-jia" or "Zhang Aijia" or "Chang Ai-chia") without avail. Then I found out that I had to type in (or copy-and-paste) just her Chinese name (張艾嘉). Can the issue be fixed, s...

• Regular
  • I tried searching for the artist "Sylvia Chang" (or "Sylvia Zhang" or "Zhang Ai-jia" or "Zhang Aijia" or "Chang Ai-chia") without avail. Then I found out that I had to type in (or copy-and-paste) jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t ask to access friends list

im trying to use the find friends feature, but when I click on it, it opens the Facebook page to connect asking if I want to continue, I click continue, but then it brings me right back to Spotify without doing anything. Ive tried disconnecting my Fa...

• Casual Listener
  • im trying to use the find friends feature, but when I click on it, it opens the Facebook page to connect asking if I want to continue, I click continue, but then it brings me right back to Spotify wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple sets of same numbered daily mixes, among other issues

Plan: Premium Country: Finland Device: Samsung Galaxy S9, Windows 10 desktop My question or issue: I have multiple sets of same numbered daily mixes, also don't have endless Daily Mixes but have "former" Daily Mixes that remain endless (first of all,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Finland Device: Samsung Galaxy S9, Windows 10 desktop   My question or issue: I have multiple sets of same numbered daily mixes, also don't have endless Da...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Open Spotify directly from profile link?

Hey everyone, I apologize if this was asked already. For a user is there a way to share your profile link so it opens in Spotify directly? When o use this https://open.spotify.com/user/smoosaooo?si=cS4LZLF5SOaIB83-QCfTQw it opens my account page then...

• Music Fan
  • Hey everyone, I apologize if this was asked already. For a user is there a way to share your profile link so it opens in Spotify directly? When o use this https://open.spotify.com/user/smoosaooo...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi-res!

When will spotify deliver hi-res audio? Tidal sounds so much better... spotify will lose its position if sound quality does not improve...

• When will spotify deliver hi-res audio? Tidal sounds so much better... spotify will lose its position if sound quality does not improve...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

It can never be perfect.

I hope Spotify can add the option to shuffle random songs from your followed artists like pandora does. I use Spotify to listen to albums and pandora to listen to all my artists at once. I hope it can be as easy as going to our artists tab and check ...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope Spotify can add the option to shuffle random songs from your followed artists like pandora does. I use Spotify to listen to albums and pandora to listen to all my artists at once. I hope it ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Crossfade on only one playlist

Hi I don't know if it's intended, a bug or if it happens to you too but when I'm listening to Spotify's "lofi beats" playlist the songs Crossfade even when Crossfade is not turned on (nor gapless) And it's not a normal Crossfade when a song fades out...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I don't know if it's intended, a bug or if it happens to you too but when I'm listening to Spotify's "lofi beats" playlist the songs Crossfade even when Crossfade is not turned on (nor ...
  • Frequentflyer
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files in Your Music

Hi I hope the following question makes and is in the right section! I got spotify to upload my itunes files into "Local Files" section. I then went in and clicked on an album title and this created an album in the Albums section of Your Music. What I...

• Community Legend
  •   Hi I hope the following question makes and is in the right section!   I got spotify to upload my itunes files into "Local Files" section. I then went in and clicked on an album title ...
  • alfieb54321
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I view all of a users public playlists?

Particle Detector is the amazing account of a chief Spotify algorithm engineer and music taxonomer, and they have the most extensive set of playlists spanning maybe almost the entire music spectrum with their "The pulse of [insert genre here]", "The ...

• ...nd now love.    As far as I can tell, these playlists are public because you can search and find them, but when I go to Particle Detector's account page and click "Public Playlists" I c...
  • KorgZero
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify app auto-playing when my phone call ends?

Hey guys, everytime I get a call on my phone, immediately after the call ends the spotify app starts playing music. I looked in it's settings but not seeing an option to disable this and only use spotify whenever I should open the app, help please?

• Regular
  • Hey guys, everytime I get a call on my phone, immediately after the call ends the spotify app starts playing music. I looked in it's settings but not seeing an option to disable this and only use spo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering leaving iTunes for Spotify -- How to Migrate?

I've had it with Apple nerfing iTunes for non-Apple-Music subscribers. I'm throwing in the towel on living in a non-cloud world, so I'm thinking of moving to Spotify.In iTunes I have ~4,000 rated songs & a few dozen playlists. Can I bring them into S...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had it with Apple nerfing iTunes for non-Apple-Music subscribers.  I'm throwing in the towel on living in a non-cloud world, so I'm thinking of moving to Spotify. In iTunes I have ~4,000...
  • IgorKosov
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is the arab genre?

Lastly when I try to look for the arab genre hub I have to serach it on the searchbar. And when I open it I just see three playlists. Where are the music by country and by decades? It just happens in Spain?

IMG_4055.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Lastly when I try to look for the arab genre hub I have to serach it on the searchbar. And when I open it I just see three playlists. Where are the music by country and by decades? It just happens in...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't autoplay choose the next podcast based on the next available in sequential order?

I started using Spotify for podcasts a month ago and almost ready to drop it already. When one podcast episode ends, it restarts the previous one that I had already finished. Why doesn't it, logically, play the next one in sequential order? I've trie...

• Visitor
  • I started using Spotify for podcasts a month ago and almost ready to drop it already.   When one podcast episode ends, it restarts the previous one that I had already finished. Why doesn't i...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Where is Shuffle all songs???

Hi guys I noticed this is something that has been said before but this simply cannot go on... I want to download my songs and shuffle all of them without having to make playlists or like my songs and such.. This was such a huge functionality you had ...

• Hi guys   I noticed this is something that has been said before but this simply cannot go on...    I want to download my songs and shuffle all of them without having to make pl...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Delete songs from artist list.

I made the mistake of downloading full albums but only like a few songs. With the new update I can't permanently delete songs off my artist songs list and so don't have room to download other songs anymore. The old version let me remove songs but I c...

• Visitor
  • I made the mistake of downloading full albums but only like a few songs. With the new update I can't permanently delete songs off my artist songs list and so don't have room to download other songs a...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with Spotify in Android

Hi all, I have been trying to find a way to report and issue but looks like only certain users can. I will post here my issues and I guess I won't be the only one. I have had two issues in the last days: - In Spotify for Android (Redmi Note 5 with MI...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I have been trying to find a way to report and issue but looks like only certain users can. I will post here my issues and I guess I won't be the only one.   I have had tw...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes