Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Lyrics not showing up in any of my devices

Hello! I have a premium Spotify account in the US but somehow the lyrics functionality is not available in any of my devices. Any one else experiencing this? How can we fix this!?

• Hello!  I have a premium Spotify account in the US but somehow the lyrics functionality is not available in any of my devices. Any one else experiencing this? How can we fix this!?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Like Playlist

Is there any way to know who was the person who liked a playlist?

• Regular
  • Is there any way to know who was the person who liked a playlist?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Home Screen Horrible

The new update to the home screen is awful! I used to discover all my new stuff. I could scroll through side to side and see more than just one title in each section. This whole new layout is absolutely awful. It's fine for a car mode, but for an ove...

• The new update to the home screen is awful! I used to discover all my new stuff.  I could scroll through side to side and see more than just one title in each section.  This whole new layou...
  • Cpmccarty
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How To: Embed a Spotify Play Button on your Blog, Forum, or Website

Since we launched the Spotify Play Button earlier this year, many bloggers, forums and websites have started using our Play Button to share music in a easy and elegant way. You can also add a Play Button to your website, forum post or blog. All your ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Since we launched the Spotify Play Button earlier this year, many bloggers, forums and websites have started using our Play Button to share music in a easy and elegant way. You can also add a Play Bu...
  • kimker52
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Question for Developers...

Does Spotify API allow developers to manipulate tracks? For example, maybe you want to EQ, pitch shift, adjust track speed, apply reverb, etc.?

• Does Spotify API allow developers to manipulate tracks? For example, maybe you want to EQ, pitch shift, adjust track speed, apply reverb, etc.?
  • BenediktAlkin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

"Add to Queue" now adds song to the end of queue instead of after the next song

Doing some Googling, it seems this feature has swapped a few times between adding songs to the end of the queue (<2013), then to adding them after the current song (2013), and now it seems that it's swapped back to adding to the end again...I joined ...

• Casual Listener
  • Doing some Googling, it seems this feature has swapped a few times between adding songs to the end of the queue (<2013), then to adding them after the current song (2013), and now it seems that it...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Deep Dive Mode - Idea for Spotify

I have a proposal to the designers of Spotify. To date, we have not had an efficient way that we can go through and listen, from earliest to latest, to each individual album from an artist. The only way to do it is to click on the albums individually...

• Regular
  • I have a proposal to the designers of Spotify. To date, we have not had an efficient way that we can go through and listen, from earliest to latest, to each individual album from an artist. The only ...
  • XPerryMental
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

User Research for Spotify

Hi, we are a student group from the University of Southern California DSM520. Currently, we are conducting research on developing a new feature for Spotify. We’d love to hear from you about whether you would like to socialize within the Spotify app a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, we are a student group from the University of Southern California DSM520. Currently, we are conducting research on developing a new feature for Spotify. We’d love to hear from you about whether y...
  • Shirleyccc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Uncharted: my attempt to enhance artists, albums and genres discovery for Spotify

High five everyone! Short disclaimer: Spotify stopped to promote and showcase third-party apps for ages - why not try to post the news here? Spotify has maybe the largest music database in the world but I think many will agree that it's almost imposs...

alexantenna_1-1633988927070.png alexantenna_2-1633989826361.png alexantenna_3-1633989982803.png alexantenna_4-1633990053022.png
  • Gig Goer
  • High five everyone!   Short disclaimer: Spotify stopped to promote and showcase third-party apps for ages - why not try to post the news here? 🙂   Spotify has maybe the largest music d...
  • XPerryMental
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution History/Recently Played on Mobile Device

I heard a song that I really liked on my last week's discover playlist and thought I saved it. When I woke up Monday morning it wasn't there. Bummer. A new discover weekly playlist had already loaded and I couldn't retrieve the song. Spotify support ...

• Regular
  •  I heard a song that I really liked on my last week's discover playlist and thought I saved it. When I woke up Monday morning it wasn't there. Bummer. A new discover weekly playlist had already ...
  • drblodski
  • Music Fan
  • 68 replies
  • 269 likes
  • App & Features
  • 68 replies
  • 269 likes

Solved!! Discover weekly overrun by lullabies

Might have an unusual problem.I really enjoy the discover weekly feature. It’s something I look forward to every week that has gotten me in touch with so much new music.About a month ago, I used Alexa to play some lullabies to my infant. And since th...

• Might have an unusual problem. I really enjoy the discover weekly feature. It’s something I look forward to every week that has gotten me in touch with so much new music. About a month ago, I used ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Process for Starting New label account

I need to set up a new label spotify account but I don't have any of my artists music out yet but the sign up form is requiring music samples. What are the proper steps for putting music on spotify through distrokid and being able to get on spotify p...

• I need to set up a new label spotify account but I don't have any of my artists music out yet but the sign up form is requiring music samples. What are the proper steps for putting music on spotify t...
  • XPerryMental
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded Songs not playing

IOS version 8.6.60.1313 When i play songs that are downloaded on my iphone xs, it will no longer play them. If i take them out of my downloads and stream them over wifi or over cellualr then the songs will play. I have deleted the app and logged back...

• Regular
  • IOS version 8.6.60.1313   When i play songs that are downloaded on my iphone xs, it will no longer play them. If i take them out of my downloads and stream them over wifi or over cellualr then...
  • rustytoe178
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

can't reach new searches or reach new songs from any album

Hello.Last weeks, i can't reach any search, open any album, and so on ... what's happening? something wrong with my recently premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Last weeks, i can't reach any search, open any album, and so on ... what's happening? something wrong with my recently premium account?
  • Decorum
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The new update sucks

The new "home" section makes it impossible to quickly find anything and it lists artists and stuff I barely listen to The enhance playlist feature is just insulting. I made the playlist. It's perfect how I made it. Spotify makes playlists and radio s...

• The new "home" section makes it impossible to quickly find anything and it lists artists and stuff I barely listen to  The enhance playlist feature is just insulting. I made the playlist. It's ...
  • OldSack
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Like or dislike button, iPhone Lock Screen when playing discover weekly playlist

Please vote if you think it's a good idea Like or dislike option, iPhone Lock Screen when playing discover weekly playlist

• Music Fan
  • Please vote if you think it's a good idea 👇   Like or dislike option, iPhone Lock Screen when playing discover weekly playlist
  • Decorum
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

New Android app home screen is much worse

The new home screen is just a bunch of recommended podcasts and other things I don't care about. I now have to navigate a level or two further down to find what I used to like about the Home screen.

• Casual Listener
  • The new home screen is just a bunch of recommended podcasts and other things I don't care about. I now have to navigate a level or two further down to find what I used to like about the Home screen.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

DEVELOPERS STOP STOP STOP

Will someone please get the developers to stop PROPERLY STOP!!!!!!!!! Just walk away from your keyboards and actually listen to what people are telling you.!! Your letting your ego's ruin a great app !!! I'm fed up to the back teeth with constant app...

• Regular
  • Will someone please get the developers to stop   PROPERLY STOP!!!!!!!!!   Just walk away from your keyboards and actually listen to what people are telling you.!! Your letting your e...
  • jamesblakeymiln
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Sorting buy all songs of an artist in searchmode.

I really liked how the old app behaved. If i was in a mood for listening to an artist i coud just type that artist in and all his/her songs would show in a long list.When i do that in the new app the top ten songs are shown and leaves you to navigate...

• Regular
  • I really liked how the old app behaved. If i was in a mood for listening to an artist i coud just type that artist in and all his/her songs would show in a long list. When i do that in the new app t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Share Links from Spotify

Share songs, albums, artists, playlists, podcasts, and your profile from the app. If you need the Spotify URI, hold the ALT key (Windows) or Option key (Mac). Mobile / Tablet:Go to what you want to share and tap the 3 dots. Choose Share. You can shar...

Share from Spotify.jpg
  • Composer
  • Share songs, albums, artists, playlists, podcasts, and your profile from the app.  If you need the Spotify URI, hold the ALT key (Windows) or Option key (Mac).   Mobile / Tablet: Go ...
  • RexFields
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes