Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Incorrect Artist credited

Incorrect Artist credited

Hi, how do I report a track listed on Spotify that has the wrong artist credited?

3 Replies

Hi @stewron1,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You can read about how to report issues with music on Spotify in this support article. There you’ll find a form for getting in touch with Customer Support, under “Broken or incorrect content”; after you fill in and submit this form, the right Spotify teams will look into this issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'd like an easier solution that the suggestion below of filling out a form buried on their website... I run into this at least once, every Friday on the Release Radar. It'd be more efficient to have a button under the 3 dots for View Credits - something like a button that says "report issue/incorrect info".

Hi @jamster,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I think that’s a great idea as well, and there are a few ideas in the Idea Exchange of the Spotify Community that are similar to your suggestion:

• This Live Idea for reporting tracks that are linked to the wrong artist, from the mobile app for iOS
  • This Closed Idea for reporting tracks or albums that are linked to the wrong artist, from all platforms
  • This Closed Idea for reporting issues with music from the desktop app

While the statuses of the second two ideas are currently “Closed  - Not Enough Votes,” they can become active ideas again if they gain sufficient votes.

If any of these ideas are something that you’re interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to them. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts