Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't unfollow artists

I can't unfollow artists

When i go to unfollow artist which i followed previously then i can't unfollow them and thats the issue i am facing so plz fix it

1 Reply

Hiya Drecky, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble unfollowing a Spotify artist. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure you are logged in to the correct Spotify account. It's possible that you accidentally logged in to a different account where you are not following the artist.

2. Try unfollowing the artist from a different device or platform. For example, if you're using the Spotify app on your phone, try unfollowing the artist from the desktop app or web player.

3. Check to see if you have any pending updates for the Spotify app. If so, install them and then try to unfollow the artist again.

4. Clear the cache and cookies on your Spotify app. This can help refresh your account information and may resolve the issue.

I hope these suggestions help you unfollow the artist. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Keep me PUPdated,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts