Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My audio day is not showing up in my Spotify wrapped

My audio day is not showing up in my Spotify wrapped

My audio day is not showing up in my Spotify wrapped. I was hoping to get some assistance and figure this out, thank you! 

19 Replies

Hello, I have the exact same and i would like to know why i do not have it. There are criteria (in attachment) but i feel like i match them all, because i have friends, we roughly listen to the same music and they got it. I would also like some help with this too.

weee.png

I too am having this issue and feel like I'm missing out 😞

this is happening to me as well! i'm so upset 😞

me too!

I’m having the same issue! I got the Listening Personality one but not My Audio Day. At first I thought it was that you got one or the other but now I’ve seen people with both so I’m not sure what went wrong 😞

This also is my case (I wouldn’t have known had it not been for my roommate), and my main theory is that it’s because I honestly listen to the same various genres (my song # was over 2k — I listen to a huge spectrum of music/artists) at any point of the day so MAYBE it didn’t generate an Audio Day because of that?

mine isn’t showing either! i’ve been paying for this app for 6 years and i’m mad that every wrapped mine is missing features!

i didn’t get one either 😞 i’m so sad abt it

I‘m having the same issue, hope this is something that can/will be fixed but I doubt it 😞

Same, hoping we can all figure out how to get it soon 

Same mine isn’t working either. I hope this gets resolved, because I’d like to know what it suggest about my listening and to have a the full experience like everyone else I’m 

im having the same issue here as well but have 27,000 hours of listening and 800+ artists 

Same issue. I'm feeling so left out. I really want to see what's my audio day. Hope spotify fixes it asap

me too

Yeah, it’s the same with. I really hope it can and will be fixed.

I don’t have it either and I’ve updated it 😕 really wanted to see mine 

SAME, MAN, SAME. I'm having such a fomo 😭

Same here, I got the podcast one which a friend didnt get. But no audio day which is really disappointing 

Same! And also missing My Listening Personality slides 😞

Suggested posts