Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to dismiss individual recommended songs gone?

Option to dismiss individual recommended songs gone?

In the past, if you scroll down to the bottom of your playlists and had a look at the recommended songs, there was a way (an 'X' I believe) to dismiss individual songs from displaying there to see other recommendations. This was extremely useful if you actually wanted to get suggestions, but wanted to actually go through a list of them longer than 4-6.

Now, when I look at the Recommended songs, if I already have one on the playlist (which it shouldn't even suggest it to me in that case), I don't like the song, it doesn't fit what I'm going for in the playlist, etc., it seems the only options I have are 'Add', or 'go f*** yourself'.

Where is the option to dismiss suggestions? It's no longer on the Android or Windows desktop versions of Spotify. Why is it gone?! Even press-and-hold doesn't give it as an option. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Otherwise, Spotify, you need to bring this back. How can you be helpful in helping us discover or add to our experience when you refuse to give use options besides ones we don't need?!

0 Replies

Suggested posts