Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cross-Platform (Andriod & iOS) Inconsistencies

For the past year or so now I've noticed a handful of inconsistencies between my Spotify app on my andriod and iphone, i didn't choose to speak about it until now. I really don't understand why Spotify Developers don't act like a team when it comes t...

• Regular
  • For the past year or so now I've noticed a handful of inconsistencies between my Spotify app on my andriod and iphone, i didn't choose to speak about it until now. I really don't understand why Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • andriod
    iOS 15
    ios app
    iOS Iphone
    Spotify mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shuffles everytime i connect to a new device

I shuffle my playlist to get a range of songs but then once I connect to my Bluetooth speaker it will shuffle again and play the same 10 songs even though my playlist has over 14hours worth of songs on it. When I turn my speaker off if I'm not using ...

• Visitor
  • I shuffle my playlist to get a range of songs but then once I connect to my Bluetooth speaker it will shuffle again and play the same 10 songs even though my playlist has over 14hours worth of songs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Album crashing app

So I'm trying to listen to the new Florence and the machine album, I can search for it and play it through my PlayStation fine. When trying to play it through my phone app, the app crashes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've cleared the c...

• So I'm trying to listen to the new Florence and the machine album, I can search for it and play it through my PlayStation fine. When trying to play it through my phone app, the app crashes. I've unin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Live Pc

Καλημερα Σας Καλη ΗμεραSpotify LiveGia PcΘα ΔημιουργηθειΝα Εισαστε Παντα ΚαλαΣας Ευχαριστω Πολυ

• Καλημερα Σας Καλη Ημερα Spotify Live Gia Pc Θα Δημιουργηθει Να Εισαστε Παντα Καλα Σας Ευχαριστω Πολυ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Maps integration bug- 'continue playing button' when song has already resumed

Google Maps integration bug- 'continue playing button' when song has already resumed. When the song is paused for google maps to give the direction information, the song resumes automatically. However, on the screen instead of showing the song name a...

• Regular
  • Google Maps integration bug- 'continue playing button' when song has already resumed.   When the song is paused for google maps to give the direction information, the song resumes automaticall...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost 700 songs in my liked playlist, how do i revcover

I was trying to remove 1 album from my liked playlist and it deleted enough songs to take my playlist from 924 songs down to 250. Lost 4+ years of liked songs. How do i get this restored?

• Visitor
  • I was trying to remove 1 album from my liked playlist and it deleted enough songs to take my playlist from 924 songs down to 250. Lost 4+ years of liked songs. How do i get this restored?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate student payment

I already had this benefit, this month it asked for authentication again, but when I go to pay it asks for authentication again, when I do the first part it identifies that I am approved and SheerID says that I am already approved, but I cannot make ...

• I already had this benefit, this month it asked for authentication again, but when I go to pay it asks for authentication again, when I do the first part it identifies that I am approved and SheerID ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Voice messages

I have many voice messages from my daughter that passed away. Now when I click on one of her VM it linked to Spotify and starts playing a song. I need this fixed. I'm hoping this is not a sick joke!

• Visitor
  • I have many voice messages from my daughter that passed away. Now when I click on one of her VM it linked to Spotify and starts playing a song. I need this fixed. I'm hoping this is not a sick joke!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing IG Story share

Hiho recently i switched to iOS from Android and now I missing the feature where I can share songs to IG Story I got only the option to send it like a DM. I contacted the Spotify support but they don't know what to do/say to fix this issue. I tried w...

• Hiho recently i switched to iOS from Android and now I missing the feature where I can share songs to IG Story I got only the option to send it like a DM. I contacted the Spotify support but they don...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch - iPhone ... "Download to Apple Watch" doesn't exist

I have a brand new Apple Watch Series 6, Premium Spotify, iPhoneSE ... Phone, watch and app are all updated to the latest versionsRemoved app from phone and watch multiple times and re-addedDownloaded Spotify app directly on watch (vs shared through ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a brand new Apple Watch Series 6, Premium Spotify, iPhoneSE ...    Phone, watch and app are all updated to the latest versions Removed app from phone and watch multiple times and ...
  • n2pang
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Je paie 2 fois le même abonnement

Bonjour, Je paie un abonnement solo depuis avril 2021 alors que mon mari (**bleep**) paie un abonnement duo avec le nom de mon compte(nando's de la vega) spotify cependant vous avez continué pendant tout ce temps à me créditer de 9.99 euros. Je payai...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour,   Je paie un abonnement solo depuis avril 2021 alors que mon mari (**bleep**) paie un abonnement duo avec le nom de mon compte(nando's de la vega)  spotify cependant vous avez co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyric typo in Love Will Tear Us Apart

Couldnt find a way to message someone directly at Spotify so I came here. One line the lyric says "Love wil tear us apart". Just a heads up? See screenshot attached.

• Couldnt find a way to message someone directly at Spotify so I came here. One line the lyric says "Love wil tear us apart". Just a heads up? See screenshot attached. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • lyrics
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi Rez files playing on Spotify?

Something curious just happen. 5/8/22I turn on my music Streamer which feeds Spotify to my Denafrits Terminator ll Dacand the 44K and +1K light up. Now this" ONLY HAPPENS on it."")When I switch my Pre-Amp to play a CD. The sonic QUAILTY has change fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Something curious just happen. 5/8/22 I turn on my music Streamer which feeds Spotify to my Denafrits Terminator ll Dac and the 44K and +1K light up. Now this" ONLY HAPPENS on it."") When I switch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional ads??

In the last several days, I’ve noticed a TON of ads during my podcasts that are clearly not integrated into the podcast itself and seem to have been added by Spotify, after the podcast was produced. I pay way too much for my premium duo account to de...

• In the last several days, I’ve noticed a TON of ads during my podcasts that are clearly not integrated into the podcast itself and seem to have been added by Spotify, after the podcast was produced. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium duo

Ciao, ho sottoscritto l'abbonamento duo...ma non riusciamo ad ascoltare la musica contemporaneamente. Ho la sento io o l'altra persona, non capisco come sbloccare la cosa. L'invito l'ho inviato... è stato accettato regolarmente, siamo usciti dall'app...

• Ciao, ho sottoscritto l'abbonamento duo...ma non riusciamo ad ascoltare la musica contemporaneamente. Ho la sento io o l'altra persona, non capisco come sbloccare la cosa. L'invito l'ho inviato... è ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make an attractive publicity

One of the metrics that helps the most in promoting a song is the visual identity behind it. That's why I bring you Figma, the website that allows you to develop a beautiful campaign within Spotify's standards. Access the attached link and success in...

• Roadie
  • One of the metrics that helps the most in promoting a song is the visual identity behind it. That's why I bring you Figma, the website that allows you to develop a beautiful campaign within Spotify's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Projeto
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imposto de renda

Olá, gostaria de ter acesso ao meu extrato com as notas fiscais para declaração do imposto de renda de 2021

• Visitor
  • Olá, gostaria de ter acesso ao meu extrato com as notas fiscais para declaração do imposto de renda de 2021
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Option to dismiss individual recommended songs gone?

In the past, if you scroll down to the bottom of your playlists and had a look at the recommended songs, there was a way (an 'X' I believe) to dismiss individual songs from displaying there to see other recommendations. This was extremely useful if y...

• Regular
  • In the past, if you scroll down to the bottom of your playlists and had a look at the recommended songs, there was a way (an 'X' I believe) to dismiss individual songs from displaying there to see&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    recommended
    suggestions
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify App - Mac Laptop - Apple Airport Express

Hi,Using the the Spotify App on Mac laptop and want to stream to stereo using Apple Airport Express.The info says that I can use Spotify Connect, but the small device icon in the lower right, when clicked,just says "Learn More?". There's info about u...

• Hi, Using the the Spotify App on Mac laptop and want to stream to stereo using Apple Airport Express. The info says that I can use Spotify Connect, but the small device icon in the lower right, whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play songs, (all songs greyed out/Content not available)

I'm using Spotify app on windows 10 PC, downloaded the app from the web site. all of a sudden today I cannot play all the songs that I used to listen all the time.tried reinstalling the app, didn't work, how do I fix this.

• Visitor
  • I'm using Spotify app on windows 10 PC, downloaded the app from the web site. all of a sudden today I cannot play all the songs that I used to listen all the time. tried reinstalling the app, didn't...
  • Fencible
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes