Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist getting deleted

Does anyone know why one of my playlists keeps getting taken down/removed? It says it went against guidelines but i dont know how or what violation i had

• Does anyone know why one of my playlists keeps getting taken down/removed? It says it went against guidelines but i dont know how or what violation i had
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fan Editable Lyrics

I’ve thought of a program where the fans could potentially help Spotify and also their favorite bands. By getting put into a Spotify program to put in lyrics of songs, and if there is lyrics already but aren’t synced up, then they can sync them up. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve thought of a program where the fans could potentially help Spotify and also their favorite bands. By getting put into a Spotify program to put in lyrics of songs, and if there is lyrics already ...
  • JosephVonOrgell
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Out of service, long term

I have been a premium member of spotify for 5 years and up until now, my downloaded stuff would play while I sailed overseas. Just recently it starting acting different. When I leave an area of service, the music remains on my playlist, but becomes u...

• Visitor
  • I have been a premium member of spotify for 5 years and up until now, my downloaded stuff would play while I sailed overseas. Just recently it starting acting different. When I leave an area of servi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared playlists

Shared playlists is not workning. My freind can see my playlist but not reorder songs.I have done after intro on link https://support.spotify.com/se/article/collaborative-playlists/My adress:**bleep**

•   Shared playlists is not workning. My freind can see my playlist but not reorder songs. I have done after intro on link  https://support.spotify.com/se/article/collaborative-playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't wait for lossless anymore. started using apple music

Any news on Spotify lossless? After Spotify has failed to deliver lossless audio I decided to soft-switch to Apple Music. I saw soft because I still plan on using Spotify to discover artists and I have a 10 year history of playlists and songs saved i...

• Music Fan
  • Any news on Spotify lossless?   After Spotify has failed to deliver lossless audio I decided to soft-switch to Apple Music. I saw soft because I still plan on using Spotify to discover artists...
  • FerruzAXP
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

The recent updates weaknesses

I just want to know what’s wrong with the guys who made the latest updates: I want to make clear that I absolutely love the aesthetic aspects, hands down all I see is flames.But as an assiduous user, on a practical level , along this last year I’ve b...

• Visitor
  • I just want to know what’s wrong with the guys who made the latest updates:  I want to make clear that I absolutely love the aesthetic aspects, hands down all I see is flames. But as an assidu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App changes

I'm not exactly excited about the recent changes to this app. There are several reasons why the dev team needs to stop movement forward and fix the existing problems. The search for a song goes straight to playing instead of being able to choose the ...

• Visitor
  • I'm not exactly excited about the recent changes to this app. There are several reasons why the dev team needs to stop movement forward and fix the existing problems.  The search for a song goe...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

DUO plan and student plan combo

I'm a college student, and I share a singular music account with my sister. I already pay as a student account, but I wanted to know if I could somehow do duo+student because I still would like to pay the lesser fee and use the HULU service. Unless t...

• Visitor
  • I'm a college student, and I share a singular music account with my sister. I already pay as a student account, but I wanted to know if I could somehow do duo+student because I still would like to pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug on ios with siri and the song radio function after every app-update

After every auto-update the problem apair.When starting song with Siri the song will start playing. But there is no next song. The function song radio is not working. The only solution for me is to reinstall the app.. I hope for a fix soon.Running on...

• Visitor
  • After every auto-update the problem apair. When starting song with Siri the song will start playing. But there is no next song. The function song radio is not working. The only solution for me is to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug report: Song play count statistics are overlapping with multiple songs

Hi, It seems that songs 2step, 2step (feat. Antytila) and 2step (feat. Ellinoora) by Ed Sheeran share the same play count (55 681 812 at the time of writing) which originates from the original 2step version. Interestingly the song 2step (feat. Lil Ba...

• Hi,   It seems that songs 2step, 2step (feat. Antytila) and 2step (feat. Ellinoora) by Ed Sheeran share the same play count (55 681 812 at the time of writing) which originates from the origin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics not synched anymore after update

Hi all, has anyone else the problem that lyrics aren’t synched anymore after the latest update? There’s also some kind of turquoise frame around the lyrics. thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   has anyone else the problem that lyrics aren’t synched anymore after the latest update? There’s also some kind of turquoise frame around the lyrics.   thanks in advance  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Config

Buen día, mi cuenta premium duo solo se puede escuchar en un dispositivo a la vez. Pudieran ayudarme en como hacerlo en dos diferentes, gracias

• Visitor
  • Buen día, mi cuenta premium duo solo se puede escuchar en un dispositivo a la vez. Pudieran ayudarme en como hacerlo en dos diferentes, gracias 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bitrate

Hello community. I have an Android phone and downloaded premium membership albums on to my Redmi 8 phone. I use Bluetooth connection to stream music on to my Cambridge audio amplifier. My question is at what bitrate does my music play. Does the bitra...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community. I have an Android phone and downloaded premium membership albums on to my Redmi 8 phone. I use Bluetooth connection to stream music on to my Cambridge audio amplifier.  My quest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Subscription

Hello! I've been a college student since fall 2018, and hadn't realized I was supposed to update my student ID once a year. I've paid full price for the last 3 years while being a student. Someone told me I could get a refund, but I'm not sure if thi...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I've been a college student since fall 2018, and hadn't realized I was supposed to update my student ID once a year. I've paid full price for the last 3 years while being a student. Someone to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted playlist

My Spotify keeps switching to a playlist I never heard of or even used. After about 30 seconds of my song it switches to elevator music. What can I do

• Visitor
  • My Spotify keeps switching to a playlist I never heard of or even used.  After about 30 seconds of my song it switches to elevator music. What can I do
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect lyrics on Spotify, Correct ones on Musixmatch

Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers has the correct lyrics on musixmatch, where I tried to report it first, but it appears there’s no issue. Spotify however, has completely different ones. Not sure what’s going on or if it’s just me.

• Casual Listener
  • Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers has the correct lyrics on musixmatch, where I tried to report it first, but it appears there’s no issue. Spotify however, has completely different ones. Not sur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has connection issue

Even though my network is at its best Spotify has connection issue. This problem is only with mobile network not wifi.

• Visitor
  • Even though my network is at its best Spotify has connection issue. This problem is only with mobile network not wifi.  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What Happened?

Spotify used to be amazing. I was subbed to the service since 2014 across 2 accounts (I originally had an account signed in with Facebook and had to delete it and signed up with my regular email.)I remember when Spotify had modular addon features, wh...

• Spotify used to be amazing. I was subbed to the service since 2014 across 2 accounts (I originally had an account signed in with Facebook and had to delete it and signed up with my regular email.) ...
  • mikkoantero
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When i try to delete a song from my playlist it comes back

I made a playlist on my fathers account a while back when i used his. Now that i have my own premium I made the playlist i was using public, so I could still add songs to it. There are people that put songs in my playlist just to advertise themselves...

• I made a playlist on my fathers account a while back when i used his. Now that i have my own premium I made the playlist i was using public, so I could still add songs to it. There are people that p...
  • mikkoantero
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes