Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

When i try to delete a song from my playlist it comes back

I made a playlist on my fathers account a while back when i used his. Now that i have my own premium I made the playlist i was using public, so I could still add songs to it. There are people that put songs in my playlist just to advertise themselves...

• I made a playlist on my fathers account a while back when i used his. Now that i have my own premium I made the playlist i was using public, so I could still add songs to it. There are people that p...
  • mikkoantero
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there an ability to duplicate playlists?

I listen to a playlist that isn’t mine and I was wondering if there was an easy way to duplicate the playlist and make it my own ad a separate playlist.

• Visitor
  • I listen to a playlist that isn’t mine and I was wondering if there was an easy way to duplicate the playlist and make it my own ad a separate playlist. 
  • SolvKat
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

toggling off feedback sounds changes the sound

I dont get what exactly this setting does but it completely changes the sound for better or worse can anyone tell me if its only me

• Casual Listener
  • I dont get what exactly this setting does but it completely changes the sound for better or worse can anyone tell me if its only me
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Tube like reverby sound on iphone spotify gone when i removed some applications

I had the audio normalization off and the sound quality very high to get the perfect signal but i had this swirling live like sound but i removed some applications and now it sounds boring and correct... what may have been the app that caused that be...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the audio normalization off and the sound quality very high to get the perfect signal but i had this swirling live like sound but i removed some applications and now it sounds boring and correc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Communication

Please release a statement as to every current issue that is happening with your app and an ETA on when they will be fixed...It is almost unusable to many people as has been mentioned in many forums, reddits etc...you must be aware of this throng of ...

• Please release a statement as to every current issue that is happening with your app and an ETA on when they will be fixed...It is almost unusable to many people as has been mentioned in many forums,...
  • Henryjohn
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    communication
    Complaints
    Interface
    liked songs
    Load Times
    Mini player
    pause
    Play
    Playback issues
    Playbar
    skipping
    UI
    Unusuable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files with Foreign Characters (Non-English) Not Showing in Library

I have lots of Japanese music with Japanese characters and German music. When I search in hiragana, katakana, kanji, and in German (umlauts), for example, I cannot find the associated songs in my library even though I can go through the library on my...

• I have lots of Japanese music with Japanese characters and German music. When I search in hiragana, katakana, kanji, and in German (umlauts), for example, I cannot find the associated songs in my lib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Foreign Characters
    local files
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify car bluetooth issues

When i am connected in my car ill skip a song n my ios iphone lock screen wakes everytime. Anyone know how to have this from happening? I even have notifications off

• Casual Listener
  • When i am connected in my car ill skip a song n my ios iphone lock screen wakes everytime. Anyone know how to have this from happening? I even have notifications off
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded song played when online?

I don't know where to ask this question. I am a new user to spotify. My question is, if I download a song at "High" quality setting, then go to stream that song at the "Highest" quality setting, does the app stream the song from the internet or does ...

• Visitor
  • I don't know where to ask this question. I am a new user to spotify. My question is, if I download a song at "High" quality setting, then go to stream that song at the "Highest" quality setting, does...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Play liked marked songs from library through Siri

Does anybody know WHY Siri doesn’t understand how to play liked songs of library? it’s easy for him to understand and tell to Spotify when is an specific song, but how to do with favorite songs??

• Does anybody know WHY Siri doesn’t understand how to play liked songs of library?  it’s easy for him to understand and tell to Spotify when is an specific song, but how to do with favorite song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

At least a notification of some sort when student plan is about to downgrade/sidegrade

My student verification ended after a year as intended, but instead of getting a proper heads up, my app tells me I've been downgraded to freemium. That's a minor nuisance, but when I checked the subscription, the app said I was on the 10,99 plan. So...

• Casual Listener
  • My student verification ended after a year as intended, but instead of getting a proper heads up, my app tells me I've been downgraded to freemium. That's a minor nuisance, but when I checked the sub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify duo

I had my own account, my husband got the duo account, my son signed me in with facebook, (to try to get the duo) I don't think my other account was set up that way and it isn't linking, its acting like a new account. I am trying to get the duo thru t...

• Visitor
  • I had my own account, my husband got the duo account, my son signed me in with  facebook, (to try to get the duo) I don't think my other account was set up that way and it isn't linking, its ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share Song without Its Playlist Info

I've noticed when you share a song - in particular, through iPhone Messenger, it will append the URL for the associated playlist where it lives. If you were to open the song directly within the App first, and then share, it doesn't include the playli...

• I've noticed when you share a song - in particular, through iPhone Messenger, it will append the URL for the associated playlist where it lives. If you were to open the song directly within the App f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    sharing
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why blocking icon for a song does not exist?

Previously, next to the like icon, we could block a song to be played in the future! However, currently, it is disappeared from my Spotify. Both on my android and Windows. Any idea? Here:https://support.spotify.com/ca-en/article/improve-playlists-mad...

• Previously, next to the like icon, we could block a song to be played in the future! However, currently, it is disappeared from my Spotify. Both on my android and Windows. Any idea?   Here: h...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • dislike
    features
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium Familly

Aktywawałem plan Familly co zrobic zeby kazdy sluchal oddzielnie muzyki na swoim urzadzeniu?

• Visitor
  • Aktywawałem plan Familly co zrobic zeby kazdy sluchal oddzielnie muzyki na swoim urzadzeniu?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo to Family

I’m currently signed up for Duo. Can I change that to family? I want to add my husband and son, but I need to keep mine and my daughters libraries.

• Visitor
  • I’m currently signed up for Duo. Can I change that to family?  I want to add my husband and son, but I need to keep mine and my daughters libraries. 
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Man, you guys really care about UX. Really loving the find more button on my playlist

I don’t know of the processes there at Spotify, but I hope y’all can see this. I have/had a late-night coding session and today I felt like curating a new playlist. I really love the find more feature. I have always highly regarded your algorithms as...

• Casual Listener
  • I don’t know of the processes there at Spotify, but I hope y’all can see this. I have/had a late-night coding session and today I felt like curating a new playlist. I  really love the find more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Artist doesn't display albums downloaded

So I've been very busy with life and over the past year or so found I struggle with how intuitive Spotify is. I put it down to getting older and less tech savy among other things. Now I've decided to iron out my struggles and it appears it's more Spo...

• So I've been very busy with life and over the past year or so found I struggle with how intuitive Spotify is. I put it down to getting older and less tech savy among other things. Now I've decided to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poll: I wonder how many users have cancelled their Spotify Premium subscription

Sure, chances may be low that people who moved away from Spotify are still monitoring this forum, willing to share their experience and opinion.I myself quit when the search functionality in our own library got clipped away, imho for no good reason, ...

• Roadie
  • Sure, chances may be low that people who moved away from Spotify are still monitoring this forum, willing to share their experience and opinion. I myself quit when the search functionality in our ow...
  • DalhousieGuy
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Weird UI Quirk

I did not want to report this as a bug as it is just a behavior that surprised me a little.There is a small area under the player and over the menu buttons in the IOS app where you can tap ‘through’ the overlay and select the song underneath… even th...

• Regular
  • I did not want to report this as a bug as it is just a behavior that surprised me a little. There is a small area under the player and over the menu buttons in the IOS app where you can tap ‘through...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes