Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suing spotify

Suing spotify

It has now been over two months since I reported an issue with my invoices. There has been no development on the issue. I have contacted national ombudsman, European customer centre, Online Dispute Resolution service and dozens of times Spotify directly via email, Facebook, on the community and twitter. I'm ready to take Spotify to the court regarding this matter. They have been given plenty of time and chances to resolve and settle this matter but it is clear now that they don't **bleep**. If someone doesn't resolve this matter by the end of today I'm suing Spotify and I'll ask for it to be public. This is unacceptable.

3 Replies

May I ask ?! From what country you are?! How much you should pay by contract and how much you pay [by receipt]?!

I am from Finland 

Spotify just told me that they have seen all of my complaints sent by ODR and ECC, they just haven't bothered to answer any of them. And their own terms say that those are the channels to use when resolving disputes. This bull**bleep** is unbelievable. Everybody should stop using Spotify immediately.

Suggested posts