Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The dumbest algorithm

The dumbest algorithm

My dear Spotify developers. I know - each alIgorithm could be realized using so much different ways. As developer from 1988 year I have experience with any findings when  some dump idea has broke all algorithm. 

But here I see one of dumbest realization. 

I have add artist Alisa, USSR former rock, to my artist list and on main artist page can found 2 newest artist album released. 

But situation here - Kinchev man, main singer of Alisa team seems does surgery and now he come to be a young girl. This is not a single change he also has found some doctors to get drugs to be more younger. Also he has learned some other language and change rock stylish of Alisa music team to some Asian style. 

In case you haven't understand - you are putting same name artists to single artist account. 

So as developer from 1988 I have to provide you one information - the name is not a one possible way to recognize artist. You can use internal ID with different numbers to prepare different artist accounts. 

And now I want to ask, in case my name Grom will be used by someone else, do you also merge 2 user accounts? This is very interesting question about security. 

P.S. Guys - you are doing so stupid bugs - are you former developers or may be you are coming from some trading business? 

dump.jpg
0 Replies

Suggested posts