Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can not listen Elvis Presley

Can not listen Elvis Presley

Plan Premium

Country

Device

Tesla car

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello, I can not listen Elvis songs, none of them, it always choose random song from another performer.

8 Replies

Hi there! Spotify for IOS and android users or any phone users need to be subscribed to some kind of payment plan to have those liberties. 

Hi I see that you’re a Premium User? 

Yes, I have premium, and I can reproduce Elvis everywhere except Tesla car. So, it does not work with my account, but with Tesla car account it works ( tesla car has free version of spotify).

Hey @Rule111,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the video!

To start troubleshooting this we recommend giving the app a clean reinstall and checking for any software updates to make sure you're running the newest versions. 

After that, it'd be great if you could log into a family member's or a friend's account in your Tesla to see if the same thing would happen there as well. This will help us investigate if this is an account-related issue and your personal Spotify account is not behaving as it should.

Keep us posted 🙂

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

- Software is updated

- problem exist all the time I have tesla car

- on others accunts it works

- on my account on other platforms it works

Hi @Rule111,

Thanks for the info provided. 

We understand you're only unable to play the artist with your account on the Tesla app. However, it'd be really helpful if you could use another Spotify account (not your Premium account or the Tesla-integrated one). It could be a relative's or friend's account. If possible, you can ask them to quickly log in and check if they're able to play the artist on your car.

You can also try to Sign out everywhere from this link and remove access to all apps from here. You can easily reconnect your apps anytime. Then log back in on your Tesla and check if that makes a difference. 

Keep us posted!

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried, it works with another account

Well I found a solution, I added Elvis to my favorites performers, and now it works

Suggested posts