Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Car Thing

Car Thing

Hello everyone, I know Car Thing is no longer being made and I imagine updates have stopped too. So this request is probably a long shot.

I still use my Car Thing on my desktop computer (and love it) but there are 2 messages when using it that drive me crazy.

The first is when turning it on, the messaging about using the correct adaptor has plagued my Car Thing ever since I bought it years ago. Please please please just push an update that gets rid of this screen, or put a setting in that lets me skip it automatically. 

The second is the "Lets Drive" screens that prompt you to press a preset button or to use 'hey spotify' to select a song. I've had the Car thing for years now, I don't need to keep seeing this. Why can't I just hit the 'back' button or any button to get rid of this. When it does pop up I can only remove it by reseting the device, since I don't use either the presets or have the mic enabled.

Anyways those are my thoughts. Always thought Car Thing was a neat little device and would love to see it come back as an item specific for desktop computers. 

Thanks!

1 Reply

Have you turned off the "Onscreen tips" in the Options? I don't think I've seen "Let's Drive" after turning that off.

Suggested posts