Announcements

[Subscription] Military / Forces Discount

Spotify currently offer students a 50% discount, yet no forces discount. Spotify should introduce a forces discount for current serving members of the armed forces. 

Updated on 2021-08-24

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

This idea has been set to Not Right Now for quite a while now. In this time we’ve regularly monitored it and are aware of its popularity. We appreciate the feedback you’ve left and have regularly reported and discussed it with the relevant team. 

In light of these discussions we wanted to let you know that although possible in the long term, there are no plans to implement this in the immediate future. We’ll be setting the status to closed for now, to match our new Idea Exchange statuses. 

As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
FatJesus

Disgusted by the answers that were provided here in this blog, I am a combat vet that witness 4 of my fallen brothers squirted blood all over me as they got shot. None of you have ever lived my life and can ever speak for me or my brothers that died. You can not speak for the Veterans but I can and I believe we deserve some kind of compensation. I for one suffer from extreme PTSD and only receive a certain amount of money where I can not work or can not interact with people. Most of you prefer that I would be locked up or die with the rest of my brothers in battle, shame on you! They fought and I fought for our beliefs and this country! You are welcome by the way that this country we call home is not being ruled by another country or some kind of corrupt leadership, You think this leadership we have is bad? imagine the type 5000 times worst if we haven't fought those wars. You can not, and you won't because to you it is all mythology. You should be ashamed of yourself with your snarky comments and your troll faces. 

bb01028
@FatJesus, thank you for your service to our country. I am forever
grateful for your sacrifice.

With respect and appreciation,

-A Gulf War USAF Veteran
motomat

@fatjesus 

i have lived your life, well to be more accurate, you have lived my life.   and it still dosnt change the fact spotify is. not. an. american. company.   they are under no obligation to cater to military personal, and if they ever do decide to give a military discount, i hope it would be for their own troops, and not whiney american troops.  deal with it

TJ8909

Just an idea there should be a Military/First Responders Discount offered. Spotify offers the Student discount? But no Military discount? What sense does that make? Please offer a military discount plan!