Rock Star Program Points & Rewards

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey!

Help others. Earn rewards. Love music.

Stars in the Spotify Rock Star Program can earn points for their contributions on the @AskRockStars Twitter handle and the Spotify Community

These points are published every 3 months and can be redeemed for prizes, like the below. The more folks you help reunite with their music, the more points you can accumulate. 

If you're interested in getting involved with the Rock Star Program, visit the Rock Star Page.

ball.png

15 POINTS

16" clear plastic beach ball. Logo in green

stickers.JPG

30 POINTS

5 Rock Star Program stickers 

landyard.png

45 POINTS

Spotify Lanyard

PNG0001.png

60 POINTS

Classic ping-pong balls tube and capped with logo

Giftcard_onemonth.png

75 POINTS

1 month of Premium

24oz-h2go-aluminium.png

80 POINTS

24 oz h2go alumnium classic

aluminum.pngping pong.pngbeach ball.png

120 POINTS

1 24 oz h2go alumnium classic, 1 set of ping pong balls, 1 beach ball

Premium.png

200 POINTS

3 months of Premium

TSHR0001.png

250 POINTS

American Apparel 2001 "Burst" Branded Tee with logo

Bellacanvas.png

250 POINTS

3200 Bella + Canvas Unisex 3/4-Sleeve Baseball T-Shirt

Rockstar-tshirt.jpg

250 POINTS

Rock Star Program 2.0 shirt

fidget.jpeg

255 POINTS

Spotify Fidget Spinner

Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 2.20.30 PM.png

275 POINTS

Black fleece blanket w/ Spotify logo. 100% cotton, 50" x 60".

vanity_name.png

300 POINTS

Vanity Name in the Community (username of choice)

Giftcard_onemonth.png

375 POINTS

6 months of Premium

features_blog.png

400 POINTS

Join our New Features Beta Group

headspace.png

450 POINTS

One year of free Headspace [9 left]

Sponsored by Headspace

Headspace has helped more than 10 million people to train their minds for a healthier, happier life.

This prize is available for our Spotify Rock Stars in Denmark, Finland, UK, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and USA. For more info about how Headspace works check out their website and the video below. 

logo.png

475 POINTS

Brookstone(R) Boost Power Bank 4000 mAh with Spotify logo

RockStar-Hoodie.jpg

500 POINTS

Rock Star Hoodie

Alternative_hoodie.png

500 POINTS

Alternative Rocky Eco-Fleece Hooded Full Zip Sweatshirt; Spotify logo printed

hoodie.png

500 POINTS

American Apparel Flex Fleece Zip Hoodie Spotify logo printed

12monthspremium.png

700 POINTS

12 months of Spotify Premium

plattan.jpg

900 POINTS

Plattan Urbanear Headphones [5 available]

Sponsored by Urbanears

Plattan headphones are the ultimate closet staples; color match them with your business attire and wear them on your way to work, put em’ on during the laid back coffee shop study sesh or add a fun twist to your workout gear.

plattan grey.png

1,500 POINTS

Grey Urbanears Plattan 2 headphones [6 available]

Sponsored by Urbanears

Plattan 2 is the grown-up version of an Urbanears classic, upgraded to deliver a next-level experience in sound and ergonomics

marshall_get_unplugged_monitorbluetooth_rgb_highres_3.jpg

2,800 POINTS

Marshall Monitor Bluetooth Headphones [8 available]

Sponsored by Marshall

Monitor Bluetooth® combines Hi-FI prowess and Bluetooth aptX® technology to give 30+ hours of exceptional audio quality on a single charge. Monitor Bluetooth's ergonomic over-ear construction delivers superior noise isolation without the bulk, staying light on your ears through hours of listening.

usertaste2.png

3,000 POINTS

Set of custom playlists based on your taste profile

Event-ticket.png

4,500 POINTS

Music Festival Ticket (Valued at up to $250)

Spotify Terms & Conditions apply to the Rock Star Program. You acknowledge that any nominations and rewards are based on

quality of responses, and determined by Spotify's in its sole discretion. Rewards and rewards system are subject to change.

Should you receive any rewards you are liable for any applicable taxes.

Festival Ticket Terms & Conditions:

Spotify is only responsible for the purchase of one concert ticket with a maximum price of $250.00 USD. By accepting the award of a ticket, you agree to observe and comply with all terms and conditions of the event as stated or referenced by the organiser on the ticket or elsewhere, including any age restrictions and restrictions on ticket selling/substitution.Transportation to and from the event are the responsibility of the ticket holder. No other expenses (transportation, beverages, merchandise) will be reimbursed. 

40 Comments
Colonel_Collin
Community Legend

Holy crud! How could anyone get that many points? Will our current status and people we have already helped give us points or is it 0 like we are starting over?

Samuel7
Roadie

I couldn't attend this program. Waiting for the next.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Colonel_Collin it's a complex points formula--it's not a one-to-one ratio for posts and points. You can also earn more points by helping on Twitter with @AskRockStars. 

@Samuel7 if you're interested in applying for the Rock Star Program please let us know here: https://docs.google.com/a/spotify.com/forms/d/1VeAa0JRMwhWyoi0XGR1z83kLSaOQWAegy2by1NivXg0/viewform

Samuel7
Roadie

Thank you Meredith.

aussiemike
Roadie

Great idea and I do hope you can pass on points that would have previously been earnt by users, that would be rad :)

SuperWisdom
Community Legend

Sounds good! :D

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Love the product list!! So many choices!! Kudos Team!

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21

What happened to the customization of playlists reward? That's the one I was looking forward to. My heart is broken. :(

diestro
Roadie

In relation with the prizes... How can I know the points on twitter? Here is "easy" to find if you count the kudos and the number of messages, but on twitter is more difficult in my opinion...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @diestro the posts you make in the Community and the Tweets sent through @AskRockStars all count toward points--as do many other factors. 

We won't reveal the exact formula (counting kudos and messages on the Community won't give you your exact points here). We've written a FAQ here with some more details on how the points and the formula works:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Rising-Stars/Star-Points-amp-Prizes-How-does-it-work/m-p/1338136

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @osornios did you get my private message about the customization of playlists prize?

edbangershow
Roadie

@Meredith 

I was very interested on the customization of playlist prize. Also how do I check how many points I have?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @edbangershow! Users don't have points until they join the Rock Star Program. I can see you've just applied which is great. If you're selected as a Rising Star we'll send an email to you shortly. 

edbangershow
Roadie

@Meredith

Hey Meredith such great news, yeah I recieved the mail and recently completed the Rising Star quiz so i'm crossing my fingers here! Hope to be part of the program and help fellow audiophiles! :)

Rising Star 18 What_is_Soul
Rising Star 18

@Meredith @osornios i was also hoping to work towards the artwork customization of playlist reward, can you inform me of situation please.

syariefudin

hay

seidevil3000
Music Fan

Is there still a playlist customization prize?

Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4

Lovely list of prizes to redeem points for! I just can't help but wonder what the Mystery Gift is...

BlackEagle-Ben
Roadie

Cool idea :D But a bit impossible, I still have a live.. :DD

Liam
Community Legend

Looks like a lot has changed since the program started...

Labels