Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accidentally deleted song on my playlist, don't remember what song it was. Help?

Accidentally deleted song on my playlist, don't remember what song it was. Help?

I have OCD and missing a song I can't remember the name of is going to drive me nuts. Please help?
7 Replies

Hi. You should use Last.fm on your spotify to have an historial report of what you are listening. Another way is going to the queue option (next to lyrics) on your desktop app and see your play history.

And why do I see in 'History' only the last 50 songs I played?

@driveflanger wrote:

Hi. You should use Last.fm on your spotify to have an historial report of what you are listening. Another way is going to the queue option (next to lyrics) on your desktop app and see your play history.

And why do I see in 'History' only the last 50 songs I played?

Not much of a history is it? My history was deleted on the last upgrade.

Is there anyway to find my history? I found this great album and forgot to save it...

Sigh...

It is Spotify that decided to limit the number of songs (to 50) in your playlist as well as in your history. I understand that it could only be revisited if enough people let them know that they do not degree with that decision. I hope there will be a lot of people to protest the decision: 50 song in your history that's just nothing. 

I must say: "...enough people let them know that they do not agree with that..." instead of "...degree..." of course.

I'm not sure I understand what they are gaining - does it take up to much space on their server?  Haha... I'll lend them my SD card if they want.

Suggested posts