Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Acecssing old Spotify Discover weekly playlists

Acecssing old Spotify Discover weekly playlists

Hello all!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes. ( If this is the wrong place, please let me know)

Last week Spotify gave me a great Weekly Discover playlist and this week it was replaced by a new one. I was wondering if there is anyway to restotre the old playlist so I could save to songs to a new, permenant playlist. Thanks a lot!

9 Replies

Hello:

I am not sure if there is as those refresh with new songs every Monday for each customers Discover listening history based on your time zone. Just a general FYI, create a master playlist for the weekly discover and select all new tracks that come in every Monday and drag and drop them into your master list to have them saved every week. I have already messed up myself when this feature was first added for the Rockstars and other insiders and missed a few of these playlists in the first few weeks that it started with me as well. Live and learn. Apologies this has happened.

I am looking for the same for the week of 3/8/15 to 9/8/15

hey man ive been trying to do the same thing cause last weeks discover weekly was amazing.  i used number 1 play quene is the 3 lines icon bottom right on the program version

1. Check your Play Queue / History tab in the desktop client if you listened to them there. Mobile users do not have this option though.

2. If you scrobble to Last.fm, the tracks will be added to your Recently Listened Tracks list there.

3. If you have enabled Facebook connectivity in Spotify, you can find them in your personal activity protocol.

hope it helps 

This is a pending idea, to be able to view previous Discover Weekly playlists: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Discover-View-previous-Discover-Weekly-playlists/idi-p/1...

Thanks! I just downloading this the other day and this is my first recipe!!! q;)-"

I made a handy little service to safetly back up your Discover Weeky playlist and recover whenever you want hope you find it useful 🙂

http://dwrewind.normally.com/

I thought I had saved them but I did not, please contact me if you have the list for the 19th of dec to the 25th dec

Thanks

There is no way to restore it, but you can prevent this from happening again by backing up your Discover Weekly playlists. I made a simple tool that will automatically make a copy of your discover weekly playlist and save it to your Spotify, every Friday, in only one click (no need to setup an IFTTT account).

Rediscover - Automatically Backup Discover Weekly

Once you connect it to Spotify, you don't have to do anything else and the copied version will just show up automatically each week! Please let me know if there are any issues or missing features on twitter: @rileytomasek

Suggested posts