Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Album dates on more Artists accounts are wrong

Solved!

Album dates on more Artists accounts are wrong

I've found that on at least 3 artist profiles, the dates of the album releases are wrong.

The first band is Gamma Ray where most of the albums are under the date of the anniversary edition release instead of the actual date. The second band is Wishbone Ash, where their first few albums seem to be a few years later than they should, some even more than a few. The third and last band is Van Der Graaf Generator, which has the same problem as the second, with wrong dates.

Sorry if this has been brought up before or this is the wrong thread to post this in. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @casperfp7! Welcome to the Spotify Community. 

Thanks for taking the time for reporting this, all content information is provided by labels and artists therefore sometimes error can occur. This Support Article explains here how to get these reports to the right teams at Spotify for further investigation to be actioned and reviewed where possible.

If you need anything else, I'm here for you. 

Keep Safe

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @casperfp7! Welcome to the Spotify Community. 

Thanks for taking the time for reporting this, all content information is provided by labels and artists therefore sometimes error can occur. This Support Article explains here how to get these reports to the right teams at Spotify for further investigation to be actioned and reviewed where possible.

If you need anything else, I'm here for you. 

Keep Safe

Suggested posts