Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Album not availiable?

Solved!

Album not availiable?

Screenshot_2016-05-07-06-45-33.png

When you go onto BTS's page their new album doesn't show up immeadiately, but it is under new releases. For some reason all of the tracks appear to be unavailable. I find that odd because itunes is selling the album in the U.S.?

28 Replies

JYP's groups are ALL region locked. DAY6, GOT7, ect. ect.

Didnt work
image.jpg

Umm, GOT7 and TWICE are both JYP artists.  I wasn't refering to BTS, which is a BigHit artist. I used them as an example of other region locked Kpop artists.

They aren't on Spotify bts fire and save me

Did you find thoughs song on Spotify I can't find them

bts new album is out but bts suga aka Agust D is still down 

BTS Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Epilogue is now available on Spotify-its is the only album that contains Fire, Save Me, and Young Forever. However, Agust D's album has disappeared for specified reasons-though I would guess it may have to do with the fact that it has reached its one year mark (its crazy to think it came out a year ago!) and something about contracts.

Do you think they will add  Bts' Wake up album? There is a song on that album that i like but its in japanese, not korean, (because the korean version isnt really performed and hasnt been released on an album) The song being I like it/Like Pt. 2

I feel you, really. Here for the same album, song : The Stars. & i like it pt2. 

I am so sad right now. It's available, but the truth is IT IS NOT

Screenshot_2018-01-21-20-29-17_com.spotify.music.png
IMG_20180121_204411.jpg

Suggested posts