Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Song Request

May you please add the following songs to your database? They are beyond incredible! The Final Speech (Original Mix) - Thomas Jack ft. Adrian SymesAs Far As I Could Get - Florence + The Machine Much appreciated Spotify! Keep up the great work!

• Casual Listener
  • May you please add the following songs to your database? They are beyond incredible! The Final Speech (Original Mix) - Thomas Jack ft. Adrian Symes As Far As I Could Get - Florence + The Machine ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Report song on Wrong Artist Page

Hello folks, this is my profile; https://open.spotify.com/artist/02PBdMyyv0vrkNmiHKFR37 And there is some music on my Artist page. The song that I linked above doesn't belong to me. I have full and complete access to my artist page through artists.sp...

• Music Fan
  • Hello folks, this is my profile;    https://open.spotify.com/artist/02PBdMyyv0vrkNmiHKFR37   And there is some music on my Artist page. The song that I linked above doesn't belong ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! John Frusciante - Niandra Lades and Usually Just a T-shirt

Why is Frusciante's Niandra Lades album on the European Spotify but not on the US one? It is one of my favorite albums and I would love to have access to it.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Frusciante's Niandra Lades album on the European Spotify but not on the US one? It is one of my favorite albums and I would love to have access to it.
  • TheRainman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Album

Hey,Why not Schiller's Weltreise album spotify archive? Could you clarify what is happening ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Why not Schiller's Weltreise album spotify archive? Could you clarify what is happening ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Martini Song Bolero Missing

The song Bolero on Pink Martini's Sympathique album is missing. Is there a reason for this or simply an unnoticed technical hiccup?

• The song Bolero on Pink Martini's Sympathique album is missing. Is there a reason for this or simply an unnoticed technical hiccup? 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Song

Can you please add The Thrill - Walking on a dream remix by Kid Cudi? Link below - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldCuJk1tsk

• Can you please add The Thrill - Walking on a dream remix by Kid Cudi?   Link below - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldCuJk1tsk    
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

Can someone help me locate a particular ad that is being played on Spotify? It was a Hala Madrid video. Please let me know where I can find this. Thank you

• Can someone help me locate a particular ad that is being played on Spotify?   It was a Hala Madrid video.   Please let me know where I can find this.   Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted a playlist, but it still appears in a follower's playlists

I recently deleted a playlist with followers, but it still shows up in their public playlists. No way for me to make it private since I deleted it. How do I remove this playlist permanently from Spotify?

• Regular
  • I recently deleted a playlist with followers, but it still shows up in their public playlists. No way for me to make it private since I deleted it. How do I remove this playlist permanently from Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

What are some great alternative and alt-rock playlists?

I've been looking for some good alt playlists and I don't like Spotify's premade alt playlists. If anyone knows any good alt playlists, that'd be great.

• Roadie
  • I've been looking for some good alt playlists and I don't like Spotify's premade alt playlists. If anyone knows any good alt playlists, that'd be great.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Counterparts You're Not You Anymore

Hello!Just noticed, that the new Album by "Counterparts" called "You're Not You Anymore" is on the Wrong Artist Page.https://open.spotify.com/artist/5LyRnL0rysObxDRxzSfV1zIt is listed under the Artist "The CounterParts" which is obviously wrong.https...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Just noticed, that the new Album by "Counterparts" called "You're Not You Anymore" is on the Wrong Artist Page. https://open.spotify.com/artist/5LyRnL0rysObxDRxzSfV1z It is listed under...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Counterparts
    YNYA
    You're Not You Anymore
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Release Radar" is not a good replacement of "New Releases For You"

Please bring "New Releases For You" section back. Release Radar is a crippled version of the feature, with singles only.

• Casual Listener
  • Please bring "New Releases For You" section back. Release Radar is a crippled version of the feature, with singles only.
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Morgonpasset i p3

Vad har hänt med alla senaste poddar, får bara fram 12 maj 2016, igår 25/9 fungerade det som vanligt

• Vad har hänt med alla senaste poddar, får bara fram 12 maj 2016, igår 25/9 fungerade det som vanligt 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Addition to Classical Genre

There are multiple playlists in the Classical genre under the title, "Classical World: [Country's name]" and it seems that an important country is missing. Can you please add a "Classical World: Hungary" playlist? Many famous composers and musicians ...

• There are multiple playlists in the Classical genre under the title, "Classical World: [Country's name]" and it seems that an important country is missing. Can you please add a "Classical World: Hung...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can’t I find the song?

I would love to be able to listen to Johanna by Geoff Zanelli & Mark Ronson

• I would love to be able to listen to Johanna by Geoff Zanelli & Mark Ronson
  • dolceprincesa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tech n9ne

Will Spotify get the song young dumb full of fun by tech n9ne any time soon? Apple Music has it but I like Spotify better but Apple Music does seem to have songs that Spotify are missing.

• Will Spotify get the song young dumb full of fun by tech n9ne any time soon? Apple Music has it but I like Spotify better but Apple Music does seem to have songs that Spotify are missing. 
  • fischfun
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only western music available?

I just started 30-day trial for premium & am sad to find out that Spotify only caters western songs? I am primarily a fan of japanese songs & music but sadly can't find anything when I search the japanese artists I most listen to in the pc desktop ap...

• I just started 30-day trial for premium & am sad to find out that Spotify only caters western songs? I am primarily a fan of japanese songs & music but sadly can't find anything when I search...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It have few Korea songs

It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"

• It don't have Korea indie song such as "Day6 or JJproject"
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a song

Hey there,I am currently looking for a song by Leona Lewis to add to my favourites. It's 'I see you', the theme song from the Avatar movie, but it seems to be nonexistent? Can anyone help me find this song?Kind regards,Samantha de Roodt

• Hey there, I am currently looking for a song by Leona Lewis to add to my favourites. It's 'I see you', the theme song from the Avatar movie, but it seems to be nonexistent? Can anyone help me find t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes