Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Nas' hip hop is dead

Hello,Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**".Why is that? What can we do?

• Regular
  • Hello, Nas' album "Hip Hop is dead" has most of its songs turned off. Especially "Money over bull**bleep**". Why is that? What can we do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to connect track with my profile

Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski. I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profile ? Can i than upload tracks from my own to my artist profile? GreetsNos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is cedric and my artist name is Noski.   I've got a track released called "My Freak". Is there a way to  link my artist profile or to link it with my own personal profil...
  • djnoski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly (DW) effected by private session?

Hello all, Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me discover new artists but i'm not a big fan of the teen boyb...

• Hello all,   Do private sessions effect my discover weekly? I let my sister use my account when i'm not using it but needless to say our tastes vary. I do enjoy the DW list because it helps me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G Dragon KWON JI YONG

King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I noticed people on twitter streaming it on spotify and ...

• King Jiyong has returned with a new self-titled album, however I noticed that it is not available on Spotify. I was able to save it to my music on the app, but it is not allowing me to play it. I not...
  • miwashbu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't have my favorite ep

Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.

• Casual Listener
  • Why doesn't Spotify OR Itunes have the "**bleep** and hollywood" ep by black veil brides? Just sayin, that would be awesome.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Presale

I am disgusted and appaled that Spotify would blatantly explain itself to be discriminitory in its defense of its presale conditions.The explination given regarding how user data being used as the way you decide who gains access to presale is unsatis...

• I am disgusted and appaled that Spotify would blatantly explain itself to be discriminitory in its defense of its presale conditions. The explination given regarding how user data being used as th...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a song by css

Let's make love and listen to death from above.https://youtu.be/7agPOt1XZz8

• Casual Listener
  • Let's make love and listen to death from above.https://youtu.be/7agPOt1XZz8
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add an album

Please add the Kevin Hays album New Day - it is featured on other services and it has been on a number of podcasts and media programs.

• Please add the Kevin Hays album New Day - it is featured on other services and it has been on a number of podcasts and media programs.
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Kevin Hays
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Why do Albums Disappear?

I have noticed that the album called "Helvetios" from Eluveitie has disappeared. I would love to get it back! Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have noticed that the album called "Helvetios" from Eluveitie has disappeared.  I would love to get it back!   Thanks.
  • XO_Appleton
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil pump

why did d rose get taken off Spotify I can't find it

• why did d rose get taken off Spotify I can't find it
  • zachbeard
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't fetty wap post his music to Spotify anymore

He released lucky no 7 but I don't like using YouTube and he has released two mixtapes that haven't been posted to Spotify yet

• He released lucky no 7 but I don't like using YouTube and he has released two mixtapes that haven't been posted to Spotify yet
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums under wrong artist name

All of the Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton albums appear in Spotify as Emily Haines, which is incorrect. Please change the artist name so it scrobbles correctly to Last.fm.

• Regular
  •  All of the Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton albums appear in Spotify as Emily Haines, which is incorrect. Please change the artist name so it scrobbles correctly to Last.fm.
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagué premium pero sigo en gratis

Alguien puede ayudarme?, van tres veces que me cobran el servicio y siguen sin darme mi servicio premium, pensé que no me habían hecho el cobro pero despues me llegaron los mensajes de que el cobro fue realizado, no sé que puedo hacer, ya envié mi me...

• Casual Listener
  • Alguien puede ayudarme?, van tres veces que me cobran el servicio y siguen sin darme mi servicio premium, pensé que no me habían hecho el cobro pero despues me llegaron los mensajes de que el cobro f...
  • Kevinisiordia
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Album Date for Purity Ring's "Shrines"

Hello, just a heads up, for a while now, spotify has the album "Shrines" by Purity Ring as "2015" when in fact, it was released in 2012. When you go to Purity Ring's page, it says both their albums are 2015 when only "Another Eternity" should be 2015...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, just a heads up, for a while now, spotify has the album "Shrines" by Purity Ring as "2015" when in fact, it was released in 2012. When you go to Purity Ring's page, it says both their albums a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • purity ring
    shrines
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bloc Party Albums Missing

Went to play Bloc Party yesterday on my phone and noticed that the album Intimacy and A Weekend In the City are both missing from their artist page. I had even saved those two albums to my music and now they're gone. Quite upset since those are two o...

• Went to play Bloc Party yesterday on my phone and noticed that the album Intimacy and A Weekend In the City are both missing from their artist page. I had even saved those two albums to my ...
  • cienfires
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • alternative
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Black Friday by Bushido

I see the spotify add for the new Bushido album: Black Friday. However, when I click the add and go to the album, it won't let me listen to it. Ironically, I am American and have my subscription under my American address, but I am currently in German...

• I see the spotify add for the new Bushido album: Black Friday. However, when I click the add and go to the album, it won't let me listen to it. Ironically, I am American and have my subscription unde...
  • KINGkarki
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

There has got to be a way to correct the numerous inaccuracies with the Artists on Spotify. So many artists have the same name and all of their songs show up on one profile. There must be a way to fix this!

• There has got to be a way to correct the numerous inaccuracies with the Artists on Spotify. So many artists have the same name and all of their songs show up on one profile. There must be a way to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • accurate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album "Compton" by "Dr. Dre" release

Hey,wanted to ask if you can add the new album "Compton" from "Dr. Dre"

• Hey, wanted to ask if you can add the new album "Compton" from "Dr. Dre"
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How can we search a number in "songs" ? What does that mean?

If we look at picture, we can see numbers in the search in songs.. but clearly the song's name isn't those numbers. How can we find a song with numbers like this? Where does the numbers come from? What does it mean? Thank you

• Visitor
  • If we look at picture, we can see numbers in the search in songs.. but clearly the song's name isn't those numbers. How can we find a song with numbers like this? Where does the numbers come from? Wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

JYP Korea music.

Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spotify. Anyone has a list of which artist is lock to wh...

• Hi im kinda new so i don't know where to post or start off at. I did some research that Artist like TWICE etc etc albums are available in spotify singapore region but I can't seem to find it on spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes