Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Can't play "Traffic Jams" episodes.

Hello, i cant play traffic jams episodes. When i click on play in spotify, nothing happens. I tried playing it in web player but it says that content is unavailable. Is "trafiic jams" serie deleted from spotify?

• Hello, i cant play traffic jams episodes. When i click on play in spotify, nothing happens. I tried playing it in web player but it says that content is unavailable. Is "trafiic jams" serie deleted f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remix on Spotify

Hey! Does anybody know if it's possible to post an unofficial remix of a song on spotify?

• Hey!   Does anybody know if it's possible to post an unofficial remix of a song on spotify? 
  • hrflikk
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can unofficial remixes be part of Spotify?

Hi Guys, any clue how some unofficial remixes goes into Spotify? cheersLuk

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   any clue how some unofficial remixes goes into Spotify?    cheers Luk
  • hrflikk
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

You should add Hoe Love by RussIt is an amazing song and deserves to be on here

• You should add Hoe Love by Russ It is an amazing song and deserves to be on here
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

some songs still not available

comin' home - cheeseburgercigarette machine - white rose movement

• comin' home - cheeseburger cigarette machine - white rose movement
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't listen to To The Max by DJ Khaled

The song was able before but even with the release of the album, the song To The Max is still grayed out. How do you fix this?

• The song was able before but even with the release of the album, the song To The Max is still grayed out. How do you fix this?
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

What time of day will a new song/album come out?

For example, I'm waiting for the new Imagine Dragons album, "Evolve," to be released, which will be on 06/23/17. However, I'd like to listen to it as soon as possible. So I was wondering what time of day will the album come out? Will it be at midnigh...

• For example, I'm waiting for the new Imagine Dragons album, "Evolve," to be released, which will be on 06/23/17. However, I'd like to listen to it as soon as possible. So I was wondering what time of...
  • mam093
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The song just keeps skipping

When I shuffle play, the music starts playing and it keeps skipping songs. It plays for a few seconds then goes to another song. Please help with this problem.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • When I shuffle play, the music starts playing and it keeps skipping songs. It plays for a few seconds then goes to another song. Please help with this problem. Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Presale Code Moon Taxi

Has anyone received an email yet containing the presale code for Moon Taxi??

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone received an email yet containing the presale code for Moon Taxi??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! pagamento senza attivazione

Ho appena pagato 0.99 per i tre mesi in offerta di premium ma sono rimasto in modalità free e non ho ricevuto alcuna ricevuta.

• Ho appena pagato 0.99 per i tre mesi in offerta di premium ma sono rimasto in modalità free e non ho ricevuto alcuna ricevuta.
  • Mikele1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

COPYRIGHT AND PUBLISHER

Hi Guys, there are songs outthere and wondering how they came up on Spotify without issues, a song called "Let me Love You" from Dj Snake is the original. Now a versionis on called "Let Me Love Yo" by Savannah Outen & Spencer Sutherland, how is that ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   there are songs outthere and wondering how they came up on Spotify without issues, a song called "Let me Love You" from Dj Snake is the original.   Now a versionis on called ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I share the import music?

Can l share to the not existing music on Spotify if I import from my itunes?

• Visitor
  • Can l share to the not existing music on Spotify if I import from my itunes?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BTO - Bachman-Turner Overdrive

I was putting together a playlist and noticed BTO's Not Fragile album isn't in Spotify? Just curious why it isn't there?I was trying to put together a playlist of my favorite bands favorite albums, and Not Fragile would definitely be BTO's best album...

• Roadie
  • I was putting together a playlist and noticed BTO's Not Fragile album isn't in Spotify? Just curious why it isn't there? I was trying to put together a playlist of my favorite bands favorite albums,...
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Music Add Request

Hi, I was wondering if you could add 'You Don't know me' by Jax Jones ft Isabelle Stern (Stephen Murphy Deep House Remix)

• Hi, I was wondering if you could add 'You Don't know me' by Jax Jones ft Isabelle Stern (Stephen Murphy Deep House Remix)
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

why can't i play this song?

Hey guys, I found this song on Spotify and added it to a playlist, but it won't play - any ideas? Here is the songValleyz, Tessellated, & Amindi K. Fro$t - Pine & Ginger

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I found this song on Spotify and added it to a playlist, but it won't play - any ideas?  Here is the song Valleyz, Tessellated, & Amindi K. Fro$t - Pine & Ginger
  • Henaka36
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't play

Hello, I would like to know why some of the songs won't play. They have played previously, I have added them into my playlists, yet when they come up, they just skip to the next song. They are also grey, please see attachment for example. Sorry if th...

lovekills.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I would like to know why some of the songs won't play. They have played previously, I have added them into my playlists, yet when they come up, they just skip to the next song. ...
  • SnoBuni20
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pavement music missing?

Half of Slanted and Enchanted is not avaibable for listening.Can you restore it?

• Half of Slanted and Enchanted is not avaibable for listening. Can you restore it?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uncle Acid - Pusher Man

Hi all,I noticed that the songs contained in Uncle Acid's Pusher Man are reversed: selecting "Pusher Man" plays "Remember Tomorrow" and vicecersa. Kind regards,Ezra

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I noticed that the songs contained in Uncle Acid's Pusher Man are reversed: selecting "Pusher Man" plays "Remember Tomorrow" and vicecersa.   Kind regards, Ezra
  • ezradibiase
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Acid Jazz Track ID

Velvet Madrid used to to be called Reina Bruja and had a flash based website that emulated the color changing of the venue with I believe 3 tracks on the website that you could choose from. One every so often echoes in my head and can't ever find it ...

• Regular
  • Velvet Madrid used to to be called Reina Bruja and had a flash based website that emulated the color changing of the venue with I believe 3 tracks on the website that you could choose from. One every...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • acid jazz
    Lounge
    nu jazz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes