Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Trying to find a Spotify ad/Song from ad on YouTube

So I was browsing YouTube videos, and I came across this ad with a great song in it. The ad had a man and a woman in a bed together waking up in the morning.. I haven't been able to find the ad since. The song sounded very modern, very pop. If someon...

• So I was browsing YouTube videos, and I came across this ad with a great song in it. The ad had a man and a woman in a bed together waking up in the morning.. I haven't been able to find the ad since...
  • Lanadetrey
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] [Screamo] Blessed with a Curse

""Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse"" https://open.spotify.com/user/arturssss/playlist/1tTYjsMchTPlJ6dwMiElZg

• Regular
  • ""Ever since this began, I was blessed with a curse""   https://open.spotify.com/user/arturssss/playlist/1tTYjsMchTPlJ6dwMiElZg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SLADE

Why isnt SLADE on Spotify?? ...and the "original classic albums" with SWEET as well?

• Casual Listener
  • Why isnt SLADE on Spotify?? ...and the "original classic albums" with SWEET as well?
  • Robin-g
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • rock
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Offensive Content

Hey everyone, Spotify here. We wanted to address some recent questions we've received around the topic of content on our service that incites hatred or violence. The music in our catalogue comes from hundreds of thousands of record companies and aggr...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey everyone, Spotify here.   We wanted to address some recent questions we've received around the topic of content on our service that incites hatred or violence.    The m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing album KORN

The Paradigm Shift is no longer available, and was up to about 2 days ago. Is there any reason for it being unavailable now in Australia?

• The Paradigm Shift is no longer available, and was up to about 2 days ago. Is there any reason for it being unavailable now in Australia?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

You Are The Solution - Loving Caliber feat. Lauren Dunn

Hello!Looking fot this song: You Are The Solution - Loving Caliber feat. Lauren Dunn Is it possible to add it?Thank you.

• Hello! Looking fot this song: You Are The Solution - Loving Caliber feat. Lauren Dunn  Is it possible to add it? Thank you.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add new song

Can you please try add timber-Kesha/pitbull dreamstate remix it

• Can you please try add timber-Kesha/pitbull dreamstate remix it
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a new song

Please add T-Pain's mashup of his songs that he sings without auto tune. Here's the link on YouTube if that helps: https://youtu.be/yfX7mCHbroc

• Please add T-Pain's mashup of his songs that he sings without auto tune. Here's the link on YouTube if that helps: https://youtu.be/yfX7mCHbroc
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Periphery Missing Albums

Good day: All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved? thanks in advance and best regards

• Good day:   All periphery albums has been removed, is this a temporal license thing on mexico or World wide, is it going to be resolved?   thanks in advance and best regards
  • LuigiCarranza
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music from other countries

Hey! I live in Mexico and there's one artist from Germany (Andreas Bourani) that apparently has one song, but I know there are two albums (I don't know how but I found one and saved it to my library and I could hear it but it was weird, it appeared a...

• Hey! I live in Mexico and there's one artist from Germany (Andreas Bourani) that apparently has one song, but I know there are two albums (I don't know how but I found one and saved it to my library ...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hi everyone.. Can you please add Jordan Knight's self titled album? The one where the single 'Give It To You' came from. Please???

• Hi everyone.. Can you please add Jordan Knight's self titled album? The one where the single 'Give It To You' came from. Please???
  • Josh_772
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Noora noor_gone with the wind?

Cannot find the song. Anyone?

• Cannot find the song. Anyone?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song 'Audio'

Hey Spotify, Just wanted to note you guys on a little mistake on Company Flow's album "Funcrusher Plus". The tracklisting is correct, but the tracks audios are mixed up (track 7 "Lune TNS", track 8 "Help Wanted" & track 9 "Population Control"). "Lune...

• Hey Spotify,  Just wanted to note you guys on a little mistake on Company Flow's album "Funcrusher Plus". The tracklisting is correct, but the tracks audios are mixed up (track 7 "Lune TNS", tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PLEASE allow artist playlists....PLEASE

The fact that we cannot make playlists as artists makes no sense in any way. The ONLY reason I made the playlist on my user account was because I couldn't make one on my artist account and then they told me "oh well feature it on your artist page eve...

• Regular
  • The fact that we cannot make playlists as artists makes no sense in any way. The ONLY reason I made the playlist on my user account was because I couldn't make one on my artist ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Add this song to spotify

Hello Wondering why the song: Looking for the magic by Dwight twilley band has been removed from spotify.Tried to search it on google. thats when i saw it was on spotify earlier.PLEASE bring the song back!

• Hello 🙂 Wondering why the song: Looking for the magic by Dwight twilley band has been removed from spotify. Tried to search it on google. thats when i saw it was on spotify earlier. PLEASE bring ...
  • sachinbahal
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

"Related Artists" metadata linked to different band with same name

Hi! My band Cool Moon (US) is having a problem with the "Related Artists" of another Cool Moon (The Netherlands). We are receiving their Related Artist history for ours and it puts us at a search/discovery disadvantage. Our album launched on June 30,...

• Casual Listener
  • ...or our content? I've linked both pages to this post so you can see what I'm talking about.   I also remember on day one it was extremely hard to find our artist page on the search. The Cool M...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metadata correction
    relat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have songs on my artist profile that aren't mine

So I recently started using Spotify more and I noticed that under my artist profile there is music there that isn't by myself. I would like to remove these possibly.What can be done here & how soon? I have attached a picture of the others releases.Ki...

• So I recently started using Spotify more and I noticed that under my artist profile there is  music there that isn't by myself. I would like to remove these possibly. What can be done here &amp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Calan Mai?

All the songs by Calan Mai appear to be removed from spotify? They were really great and will be missed unless spotify can bring them back!

• All the songs by Calan Mai appear to be removed from spotify? They were really great and will be missed unless spotify can bring them back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

request music

please add in the summer by INFINITE.thank you!!

• please add in the summer by INFINITE.thank you!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes