Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[All Platforms][Playlists] Song for electronow and fresh edm list!

[All Platforms][Playlists] Song for electronow and fresh edm list!

Hi! i think that the new song "Vigiland - Addicted" should be put in the electronow and freshedm list. Me and many other people listen only to that list and misses that song so badly. Can you put it in ? many of us wants you to !! plz!!!

6 Replies

@antonkarlsson22 wrote:

Hi! i think that the new song "Vigiland - Addicted" should be put in the electronow and freshedm list. Me and many other people listen only to that list and misses that song so badly. Can you put it in ? many of us wants you to !! plz!!!

Hi @antonkarlsson22! I've moved your post to this board, where users can discuss the music and playlists available on Spotify. It seems to me that the song is quite popular, but your feedback (and continued support of the artist) will help promote the song. Just know that the Browse playlist editors pay close attention to this sort of thing. 🙂

Thanks for that! 
Yes it is really popular. And we are many people who want it on the playlist:( 

When will i know if they put it in ? 🙂 do they see my post ? 

@antonkarlsson22 wrote:

Thanks for that! 
Yes it is really popular. And we are many people who want it on the playlist:( 

When will i know if they put it in ? 🙂 do they see my post ? 

As of right now, you won't get a notification on the Community if the editors choose the song. Please do note that staff reads the boards and have used feedback from users to make decisions about many different aspects of Spotify. You might want to support this idea, which suggests an easier way to suggest songs to public playlists such as these. 🙂

yeah done! I can only hope now that they will put it in... 
we are many people who want it. thx for the help!

oh spotify.. please put it in ❤️

i saw that you had updated the playlist recently.. cant u just put it in ? 😞

Suggested posts