Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs unavailable on windows

Solved!

All songs unavailable on windows

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

All songs are greyed out and when attempting to play them it says "this content is unavailable" .

Playing them is fine on my macbook and my phone but not on my pc. I've tried reinstalling, offline mode, logging out and logging in, clearing cache. But none have an effect on their avaliability.

Also after reinstalling alot of songs have now disappeared from my liked songs.

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @AlfiePerkins,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

The troubleshooting steps you've tried so far are good - let's try some more to have this sorted out. Try logging out again, then restarting your PC and your router and logging back in.

If that doesn't make any difference, we understand that you've already tried reinstalling the app, but could you make sure to follow these steps? Those are for a clean reinstall, which is more thorough and can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you let us know when it started happening, and if it was after a specific event, such as an app or OS update.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @AlfiePerkins,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

The troubleshooting steps you've tried so far are good - let's try some more to have this sorted out. Try logging out again, then restarting your PC and your router and logging back in.

If that doesn't make any difference, we understand that you've already tried reinstalling the app, but could you make sure to follow these steps? Those are for a clean reinstall, which is more thorough and can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

If the issue persists, could you let us know when it started happening, and if it was after a specific event, such as an app or OS update.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Restarting my pc has worked, all songs available and my liked songs has gone back to its correct amount. Can't believe I tried all of that before restarting my pc haha.

Hi @AlfiePerkins

Thanks for getting back to us!

We're glad to hear that this has worked. 

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

Have a good one 🙂

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts