Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Audible watermarks degrading sound on Spotify premium

I'm a Spotify premium subscriber. I was listening to this track (in highest quality streaming): https://open.spotify.com/track/4JO5eK1uiI6MvJIrtBrhI3 It's a beautiful recording rendered unlistenable due to the fluttering sound of the digital watermar...

• Regular
  • I'm a Spotify premium subscriber.   I was listening to this track (in highest quality streaming):   https://open.spotify.com/track/4JO5eK1uiI6MvJIrtBrhI3   It's a beautiful recor...
  • richbs
  • Gig Goer
  • 81 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 14 likes

SOME PLEASE ADD MAJID JORDAN AFTERHOURS!!

Someone please add Majid Jordan's Afterhours!! It's such a solid EP that NEEDS to be on Spotify!! PLEASE SOMEONE, I BEG OF YOU !

• Someone please add Majid Jordan's Afterhours!! It's such a solid EP that NEEDS to be on Spotify!! PLEASE SOMEONE, I BEG OF YOU 😭!
  • CHRISjromero
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Fake collabs with popular artists destroying Release Radar

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis issue has finally gotten so bad that I needed somewhere to report it - my release radar as of the last few weeks has been plagued by fake collabs with artists that I actua...

spotify.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This issue has finally gotten so bad that I needed somewhere to report it - my release radar as of the l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Request Song

Hi, Would like to request the album movie of Sufna. Below are the link of songs i would like to request in Spotify : 1)Qabool A ( Hasmat Sultana )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouClnkLpvY 2) Jannat ( B Praak )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOxTTrs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Would like to request the album movie of Sufna. Below are the link of songs i would like to request in Spotify :    1)Qabool A ( Hasmat Sultana ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FouC...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fehler in der Information.

Auf dem PC werden die Bilder in den Informationen der Interpreten nur in eine Richtung weiter gescrollt.

• Casual Listener
  • Auf dem PC werden die Bilder in den Informationen der Interpreten nur in eine Richtung weiter gescrollt.    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Beta

Please someone can help me how do I download the beta test version for Windows 10? Thx.

• Regular
  • Please someone can help me how do I download the beta test version for Windows 10? Thx.  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are some songs that aren't on Spotify, on other services?

I was looking for Decode by Paramore, and couldn't find it or the soundtrack. However, when I looked at Amazon Music and Apple Music, it was there for streaming. Is there a problem between the record label and Spotify or what?

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking for Decode by Paramore, and couldn't find it or the soundtrack. However, when I looked at Amazon Music and Apple Music, it was there for streaming. Is there a problem between the record...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs Removed? or not showing up anymore?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy A20, My desktop PC and the web app.Operating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have just noticed that 9 songs are now not available on an album I like. Thank you Happy Birthday by Cage The Ele...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy A20, My desktop PC and the web app. Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have just noticed that 9 songs are no...
  • hi-smith_98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Diving for Pearls

Please bring the self-named 1989 Diving for Pearls record to Spotify!

• Visitor
  • Please bring the self-named 1989 Diving for Pearls record to Spotify!
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproduccion discografía artista orden cronológico

Hola. ¿Se podria incluir la opcion de poder reproducir la discografia de un artista según el orden cronológico de los albumes editados? Muchas gracias

• Visitor
  • Hola.   ¿Se podria incluir la opcion de poder reproducir la discografia de un artista según el orden cronológico de los albumes  editados?   Muchas gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artista
    discografia
    reproduccion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bryan Ferry Albums disappeared!

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySwitzerlandDevice(iPhone Xs)Operating System(iOS 14 For a long time I enjoyed the two Albums „Bête Noire“ and „Mamouna“ by Bryan Ferry.But now i‘m not able to because they suddenly disappeared! Why?Will the Albums be back in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Switzerland Device (iPhone Xs) Operating System (iOS 14   For a long time I enjoyed the two Albums „Bête Noire“ and „Mamouna“ by Bryan Ferry. But now i‘m no...
  • Kurti2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Is lil skies banned from Spotify?

Ok so I usually play Spotify computer and I have some lil skies song in my playlists but whenever it’s supposed to start then it just skips them? I click on them and they won’t play? Same with all the lil skies song unless he’s featured but if it’s h...

• Visitor
  • Ok so I usually play Spotify computer and I have some lil skies song in my playlists but whenever it’s supposed to start then it just skips them? I click on them and they won’t play? Same with all th...
  • R4MAHYAM
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create similar playlist missing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, PC with windows 10Operating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueOut of nowhere the Create Similar Playlist no longer shows as an option. Was on support chat and told setting up a new acco...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro, PC with windows 10 Operating System iOS 10,  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Out of nowhere the Create Similar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing feature
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renaming Spoilers?

My Question or IssueHi, I am just wondering if there is any way you can change the title of a spoiler.

• Roadie
  • My Question or Issue Hi, I am just wondering if there is any way you can change the title of a spoiler.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Rename
    spoiler
    Spotify
    Spotify Community
    title
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums missing although premium subscription

PlanPremium by giftcardIssue:Why has some of the artists albums been left out? A quick estimate I would say in 4 out of 10 cases. Not one song either. As much as 30-50% of an artists whole catalog. Legal matters and copyright makes no sense to me.Sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium by giftcard Issue: Why has some of the artists albums been left out? A quick estimate I would say in 4 out of 10 cases.  Not one song either. As much as 30-50% of an arti...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Censorship Concerns

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueUnable to listen to Joe Rogan's podcast because of censorship. Won't play on any device.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue Unable to listen to Joe Rogan's podcast because of censorship. Won't play on any device.  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting the position via DBUS in Linux

Hey,Would it be possible for the devs to implement string:'Position' on the DBUS interface? At the moment it returns "int64 0" no matter the current position. Full example from the CLI:dbus-send --print-reply --session --dest=org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Would it be possible for the devs to implement string:'Position' on the DBUS interface? At the moment it returns "int64 0" no matter the current position.   Full example from the CLI: d...
  • secu2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ability to search for a particular podcast

Good day all,If you enjoy podcasts, I'm sure you would like the ability to search for and relisten to particular episodes of your favorites. I would love this feature.Please check out and vote for this idea:Search for Episodes Within a Podcast Showht...

• Good day all, If you enjoy podcasts, I'm sure you would like the ability to search for and relisten to particular episodes of your favorites. I would love this feature. Please check out and vote fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1st Track OK other tracks greyed out

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIf I search for an album using the app it's not found. If I search using the online version I can find the album 'In the Land of Grey and Pink' by Caravan. I can add to playli...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue If I search for an album using the app it's not found. If I search using the online version I can f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes