Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Eminem Infinite Album

can you guys please add infinite by eminem (the album) it has a bunch of amazing songs and i would really like it if you added it on spotify.

• Regular
  • can you guys please add infinite by eminem (the album) it has a bunch of amazing songs and i would really like it if you added it on spotify.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing artist radio

Some artists seem to be missing a "radio playlist". For example, to go Lexica's artist page and select the "Go to artist radio" link from the dropdown. This redirects to this playlist which never loads! (From checking the dev console, it appears the ...

ptx_0-1616420080717.png
  • Some artists seem to be missing a "radio playlist".    For example, to go Lexica's artist page and select the "Go to artist radio" link from the dropdown.     This r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album covers updating except when searching them

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy A24, DesktopOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have a few playlists that I've re-worked into other themes, but the only problem I'm encountering is that the old album cover is the one th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy A24, Desktop Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have a few playlists that I've re-worked into other themes, but...
  • AshtonMorris
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on one device interrupts youtube on other device and vice-versa

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XsOperating System(iOS 14.4) My Question or IssueWhen my wife uses Spotify on her phone on the way somewhere and I start playing Youtube in my browser on my laptop at home it will interrupt/pause her Spotify. If she then click...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Device iPhone Xs Operating System (iOS 14.4)   My Question or Issue When my wife uses Spotify on her phone on the way somewhere and I start playing Youtube in my bro...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs&Albums that are not still existing on Spoty

This topic about finding music that is not stillon Spoty, but only really cool muz, that people really want to share and listen Please add this one at first, than others can follow this way: Alex Charles - We Belong Together

• Music Fan
  • This topic about finding music that is not stillon Spoty, but only really cool muz, that people really want to share and listen 🙂     Please add this one at first, than others ...
  • GeorgeMokum
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Need help finding song from Spotify sponsored ad

Does anyone know the song that is featured on the Spotify sponsored ad that has a space background and is from the chill playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know the song that is featured on the Spotify sponsored ad that has a space background and is from the chill playlist?
  • giantyid84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chill
    space
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Playlists] Don´t shuffle sonatas or suites etc.!

When I listen to some (especialls classical) music like sonatas and suites, shuffel makes no sense to me. For example: https://open.spotify.com/album/2d3if0OXl7v3oy4sTBEAgI?si=qzU53KQHS7C0yoVrdWDX5wThis album contains several sonatas that have one Op...

• Visitor
  • When I listen to some (especialls classical) music like sonatas and suites, shuffel makes no sense to me. For example:  https://open.spotify.com/album/2d3if0OXl7v3oy4sTBEAgI?si=qzU53KQHS7C0yoVr...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add an album

Dear developers, I bet you, can you please add to Spotify-library an album "Peter Pan" by James Newton Howard? It contains 18 beautiful soundtracks which I adore since my childhood! I offer an apology, but without this album your App does not deserve...

• Visitor
  • Dear developers,   I bet you, can you please add to Spotify-library an album "Peter Pan" by James Newton Howard? It contains 18 beautiful soundtracks which I adore since my childhood! I o...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Mood identification

I've been hearing some things about Spotify purchasing a patent for speech mood and analysis software, to be integrated into Spotify, and I'd like to know more information.How will it work?

• Visitor
  • I've been hearing some things about Spotify purchasing a patent for speech mood and analysis software, to be integrated into Spotify, and I'd like to know more information. How will it work?  ...
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] a playlist made for underground soundcloud rappers

Soundcloud is a big platform where all rappers start their careers. We should help promote those who are on the verge of blowing up by introducing them to spotify listeners. This can give them even more fans with an increased chance that they'll beco...

• Visitor
  • Soundcloud is a big platform where all rappers start their careers. We should help promote those who are on the verge of blowing up by introducing them to spotify listeners. This can give them even m...
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Hit music from most of the world?"

I love spotify, but I noticed something they said in ad the other day. They claim they have hit music from almost the entire world, but isn't that a lie? The 2nd largest music market in the world ( Japan) only got a handful of songs here, and I can't...

• I love spotify, but I noticed something they said in ad the other day. They claim they have hit music from almost the entire world, but isn't that a lie? The 2nd largest music market in the world ( J...
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Developer] Please do not take a stance in what I should listen. I’m paying you

I was trying to listen to some old music from my young days and found Spotify to anonimize the artist (Micheal Jackson) this was mindboggling to me. Why should a platform I pay to service me music take a stance in any matter whatsoever, your only job...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to listen to some old music from my young days and found Spotify to anonimize the artist (Micheal Jackson) this was mindboggling to me. Why should a platform I pay to service me music ta...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Developer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help finding a album name

Hi I’m trying to find a 80s-90’s Rock album. I can’t remember the band. I only remember the cover has a man with face paint or a tribal mask orange and blue. I tried google but couldn’t find anything. Thanks in advance

• Hi I’m trying to find a 80s-90’s Rock album. I can’t remember the band. I only remember the cover has a man with face paint or a tribal mask orange and blue. I tried google but couldn’t find anything...
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Llj-ohthagoat

So I was looking for the album “Drugs are Awesome” by ohthagoat- specifically LLJ - and it’s not available to play. I even tried to look it up on YouTube and it’s gone. Just wondering what happened?

• Visitor
  • So I was looking for the album “Drugs are Awesome” by ohthagoat- specifically LLJ - and it’s not available to play. I even tried to look it up on YouTube and it’s gone. Just wondering what happened?
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[null][Radio] Soundtrack Music shouldn't only categorised by "Soundtracks"

Spotify thinks that Video Game music is one genre and so if I am trying to make, say, a smooth playlist and the first song is Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64, it will suggest Minecraft, Doom, other Super Mario games, you name it. All because appa...

• Spotify thinks that Video Game music is one genre and so if I am trying to make, say, a smooth playlist and the first song is Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64, it will suggest Minecraft, Doom, oth...
  • spettengill1
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • null
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't stream to device.

My Question or IssueHi, I'm a premium subscriber and everything works as it should regarding all podcasts and music I listen to on my phone and streaming to my wireless speakers. However, when I play the "Peter Crouch podcast" on my phone it's fine, ...

• My Question or Issue Hi, I'm a premium subscriber and everything works as it should regarding all podcasts and music I listen to on my phone and streaming to my wireless speakers. However, when I p...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a recent playlist

Hi, I've recently played an hilarious playlist, which I want to play again. However I forgot to save and it is not listed in the (quite short, especially on mobile) list of recently played lists. I do remember some songs, how to find it again?? Thank...

• Regular
  • Hi,  I've recently played an hilarious playlist, which I want to play again. However I forgot to save and it is not listed in the (quite short, especially on mobile) list of recently played lis...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RIAA Removed Podcast - Won't Reply To Emails

My podcast was removed from Spotify due to two violations from the RIAA. I removed the offending episodes but now the RIAA won't reply to may emails. It was an emergency for them to get the podcast taken down but it's been six months without a reply ...

• Casual Listener
  • My podcast was removed from Spotify due to two violations from the RIAA.  I removed the offending episodes but now the RIAA won't reply to may emails.  It was an emergency for them to get t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • copyright
    podcast
    RIAA
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove complete album from liked songs.

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsungGalaxy 9+ My Question or IssueHow can I remove a entire album from my liked songs? I am waisting so much time to remove them as I have to remove the songs one by one.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device SamsungGalaxy 9+   My Question or Issue How can I remove a entire album from my liked songs? I am waisting so much time to remove them as I have to r...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How are popular songs organized / sorted?

Hi there,I'm an artist that is just curious as to why / how songs are organized on the main page. For example, why is the top songs only around 1200 listens while the second song is well over 10,000. If they were organized by the number of listens / ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm an artist that is just curious as to why / how songs are organized on the main page. For example, why is the top songs only around 1200 listens while the second song is well over 10,...
  • RiveDroite
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes