Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1911 likes

Superuser Contribution Security Issue : Recently Played is full of weird stuff

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/my-recently-played-is-full-of-weird-stuff/td-p/4640643# The same thing is happening to me. Someone is able to get access to my account and play random music without changing the password. Looks like ...

• Casual Listener
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/my-recently-played-is-full-of-weird-stuff/td-p/4640643#   The same thing is happening to me. Someone is able to get access to my account a...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution why did the following album get deleted?

Hi All, why did the album of Two Armadillos ‎– Hawthorne's Theme get deleted from spotify, i frequently listen to this one. i still can find the album on spotify but cant listen to it:https://open.spotify.com/album/3em1xmvGJGhd4saoNV9IJL?highlight=sp...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   why did the album of Two Armadillos ‎– Hawthorne's Theme get deleted from spotify, i frequently listen to this one.   i still can find the album on spotify but cant listen to ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sharing to Facebook Stories

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 9+Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSo.... everyday I do both my "question of the day" on my Facebook feed, and I also share a "song of the Day" to my Facebook stories. All of a sudden, none ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 9+ Operating System Android   My Question or Issue So.... everyday I do both my "question of the day" on my Facebook feed, and I a...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WE the Culture ads are SOOOOO BAD

Spotify people: I've been re-listening to Stay Free, and these "We the Culture" ads are dropping in mid-sentence in the podcast. And WOW are they bad - they have this super-smarmy syrupy voice talent that sounds like those cringe-worthy ads that play...

• Spotify people: I've been re-listening to Stay Free, and these "We the Culture" ads are dropping in mid-sentence in the podcast. And WOW are they bad - they have this super-smarmy syrupy voice talent...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution System

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue. Spotify downloads great, then stops. Message comes up " waiting for download" especially wi...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue. Spotify...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Content merging

Folks, could you help me with merging this current account that has The Venus Project content in Russian with my main current account? https://open.spotify.com/show/3jSxzAyZlMJ57X04wPwv9D Plan: FreeCountry: Russia Devices(PC, Macbook Pro mid 2015)Ope...

• Folks, could you help me with merging this current account that has The Venus Project content in Russian with my main current account? 🙂 https://open.spotify.com/show/3...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BB King

How comes that last week lots of BB King albums were shown AND played on Spotify but now they´re only shown but not played anymore. Exception is "Riding with the king" (together with Eric Clapton which is accessible now).

• How comes that last week lots of BB King albums were shown AND played on Spotify but now they´re only shown but not played anymore. Exception is "Riding with the king" (together with Eric Clapton whi...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song suggestions for my playlist

Hello community! It's me again I have this chill music playlist I want to expand. I would love to have your song suggestions (similar to the ones in the playlist.) and I would really appreciate it if you follow it. I will follow you back, just let me...

• Composer
  • Hello community! It's me again 🙂 I have this chill music playlist I want to expand. I would love to have your song suggestions (similar to the ones in the playlist.) and I would really appreciate i...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is Tupacs Hit em up song disappeared?

I would want reason to this And other songs like:Ice Cube -Gansta rap made me do itTupac -California LoveTupac -Hit em up

• I would want reason to this 😞 And other songs like: Ice Cube -Gansta rap made me do it Tupac -California Love Tupac -Hit em up  
  • elielmikkola
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Share some of your favorite themed playlists!

Hello Spotify community! I'm relatively new here and I love making all types of playlists, its one of my favorite activities! It would be nice if we could share some of our favorite playlists we've made below, listen to mine and ill listen to yours!H...

• Roadie
  • Hello Spotify community! I'm relatively new here and I love making all types of playlists, its one of my favorite activities! It would be nice if we could share some of our favorite playlists we've m...
  • o-mago
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Gerry Rafferty Album

Plan FreeCountry UK Device IPADOperating System - Irrelevant My Question or Issue - I emailed over a year ago about a Gerry Rafferty album, “North and South”, that isn’t listed on Spotify. It seems you have every other Gerry Rafferty album but that o...

• Plan Free Country UK   Device IPAD Operating System - Irrelevant   My Question or Issue - I emailed over a year ago about a Gerry Rafferty album, “North and South”, that isn’t li...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop] Ads

I just want to report the fact that the ad sound in spotify is waaaaaay too loud compared to the music. I'm getting a heart attack and i'm pretty sure my neighbors can hear it too I just wanted to ask if you can fix this, just level the sound.Thanks ...

• Visitor
  • I just want to report the fact that the ad sound in spotify is waaaaaay too loud compared to the music. I'm getting a heart attack and i'm pretty sure my neighbors can hear it too 😉 I just wanted to...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution We should be able to see all artists under the artist tab, not just followed artists.

I'm not sure why this function was removed. When I was bored I loved going through the artist page and seeing all the ones I have liked songs from, it even helped me expand my playlist. Now when I go under the artist page I only see followed artists....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure why this function was removed. When I was bored I loved going through the artist page and seeing all the ones I have liked songs from, it even helped me expand my playlist. Now when I go...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution can't play song

Plan: PremiumCountry: Romania DeviceHuawei p30 light Operating Systemlatest Android version My Question or Issue i can't play any songs by the artist Giles Corey. it works just fine playing it on mobile. but when i'm connected with my laptop it says ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: Premium Country: Romania   Device Huawei p30 light  Operating System latest Android version    My Question or Issue   i can't play any songs by ...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I add a credit to one of my own songs?

PlanPremium CountryUSA Device(iPhone SE 2020, Macbook Pro 16" 2019) Operating System(iPhone: iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro: mac OS Catalina version 10.15.7) My Question or IssueHi all!I am an independent musician managing my own spotify page. My mixing/maste...

• Plan Premium   Country USA   Device (iPhone SE 2020, Macbook Pro 16" 2019)   Operating System (iPhone: iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro: mac OS Catalina version 10.15.7)   My Que...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Joe Rogan episode 1611 isn't working. Uploaded 2-23-21

Title. Using an Android device. Google Pixel 4. Plz help. It just played the intro sponsors and song then doesn't work. Edit: Fixed itself after I undownloaded the episode and restarted the app. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. 路

• Casual Listener
  • Title. Using an Android device. Google Pixel 4. Plz help. It just played the intro sponsors and song then doesn't work.     Edit:   Fixed itself after I undownloaded the episode a...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution G’n’R Live Coma?

PlanPremium (Duo)CountryUnited States My Question or IssueAbout 3-4 weeks ago (Jan 2021) I started playing the Guns and Roses Live Era ‘87-‘93 recording. I could have sworn I heard a live version of “Coma.” Now it’s gone from that record/playlist on ...

• Plan Premium (Duo) Country United States   My Question or Issue About 3-4 weeks ago (Jan 2021) I started playing the Guns and Roses Live Era ‘87-‘93 recording. I could have sworn I heard a...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issues when replaying a song

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceHP Laptop 15-da0xxxOperating SystemWindows 10 Home My Question or IssueUpon replaying a song after it has completed, the song will begin to play again for exactly 2 seconds before going completely silent but continuing to p...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device HP Laptop 15-da0xxx Operating System Windows 10 Home   My Question or Issue Upon replaying a song after it has completed, the song will begin to play ag...
  • Tiona-Rene
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Artist From radio

How do I remove and artist from Rivers and Robots radio? Rivers and Robots is wonderfully Christian. However the "radio" keeps playing John Lucas, who is not a biblical Christian.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I remove and artist from Rivers and Robots radio? Rivers and Robots is wonderfully Christian.  However the "radio" keeps playing John Lucas, who is not a biblical Christian.
  • spinningstill
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE podcast #1611 has no video

The Joe Rogan Experience podcast #1611 that was posted 2/23/21 has no video. There are clips posted on his YouTube clips channel so I know that there’s video. The audio plays just fine, however it’s only showing a picture. PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicei...

• The Joe Rogan Experience podcast #1611 that was posted 2/23/21 has no video. There are clips posted on his YouTube clips channel so I know that there’s video. The audio plays just fine, however it’s ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes