Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes
  • 2351 replies
  • 1904 likes

Superuser Contribution The Caretaker albums?

why isnt his albums on spotify? Like the ones "Everywhere at the end of time"and "An empty bliss beyond this world"

• Visitor
  • why isnt his albums on spotify? Like the ones "Everywhere at the end of time" and "An empty bliss beyond this world"
  • carter-915
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

[CONTENT/KPOP] Please give us the "This is: Astro" Playlist

The kpop boy group Astro is about to celebrate their 5th anniversary on February yet the "This is: Astro" playlist made by Spotify is nowhere to be found. Some songs from a different artist also appear under Astro (kpop) too. We have been requesting ...

• Visitor
  • The kpop boy group Astro is about to celebrate their 5th anniversary on February yet the "This is: Astro" playlist made by Spotify is nowhere to be found. Some songs from a different artist also appe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Mixtapes on Spotify

Hello!Is uploading mixtapes on Spotify allowed?I've seen a few so the question is: A) if the uploader has requested permission to upload the mixtapes with all the individual tracks or... B) Spotify has a smart algorithm that keeps track of who is bei...

• Hello! Is uploading mixtapes on Spotify allowed? I've seen a few so the question is:   A) if the uploader has requested permission to upload the mixtapes with all the individual tracks or......
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android] Topher

Why was the patriot by topher removed when others say a lot worse and are not removed? Is this a case of someone with hurt feelings?

• Visitor
  • Why was the patriot by topher removed when others say a lot worse and are not removed? Is this a case of someone with hurt feelings?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Other] "All in the Family"

Can you please add the album All in the Family to your collection? It is a comedy album with vocal clips from the TV show. I had this album when I was in high school (45 years ago), and would like to hear it again.

• Music Fan
  • Can you please add the album All in the Family to your collection? It is a comedy album with vocal clips from the TV show. I had this album when I was in high school (45 years ago), and would like to...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Your Library] Famous KDRAMA OSTs

Now that Spotify has been successfully launched in Korea Please try to make OSTs of kdramas like “Heirs “ “Fight for my way “ “ doctors” and many more available worldwide

• Visitor
  • Now that Spotify has been successfully launched in Korea  Please try to make OSTs of kdramas like “Heirs “ “Fight for my way “ “ doctors” and many more  available worldwide   
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get all Spotify playlists

Hello,Spotify, the account (https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify?si=wuN6K8TfTQK3ozBGAKecPw) have about 1534 playlists. Is there a way to get all their links (or at least names)? Because if you're opening the tab "Public Playlists" it shows only abou...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ou're opening the tab "Public Playlists" it shows only about 200 of them. I am not a developer, just a normal user.   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, M...
  • ambactusrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Song request

My request is actually two requests. I would like the Space Jam album on Spotify with access to all songs. Also, I want The Country Bears Movie soundtrack added.

• Casual Listener
  • My request is actually two requests. I would like the Space Jam album on Spotify with access to all songs. Also, I want The Country Bears Movie soundtrack added.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Korea

PlanPremiumCountrySouth KoreaDevice(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 14.4) My Question or IssueSeriously? where did all the podcasts go and where did the album mono & hope world go I remember hearing it when I was in the USA

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Korea Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 14.4)   My Question or Issue Seriously? where did all the podcasts go and where did the album mono & hope ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

impossible to find playlist in search bar

 hi i share my playlist my playlist on my youtube and to my friend but i'ts impossible to find her without my profile name i don't understand why ! just one precision i have rename this playlist but i don't think i'ts the reason the name of my playli...

fd.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  •     hi i share my playlist my playlist on my youtube and to my friend but i'ts impossible to find her without my profile name i don't understand why ! just one precision i have rename this pla...
  • Blingblaow
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Radio no longer offers related or new songs

Making radios of playlists, songs or artists has been the main way I have been discovering new music on Spotify as it offers new music I haven't heard of that is related to music that I like. Recently, however, it has almost exclusively been filled w...

• Regular
  • Making radios of playlists, songs or artists has been the main way I have been discovering new music on Spotify as it offers new music I haven't heard of that is related to music that I like. Recentl...
  • maxmcnally
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I remove suggestions from front page?

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysiaDeviceOnePlus 7 proOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi! I would like to know how do I remove some of the suggested podcasts on my front page, as you can see every time I open Spotify in the middle of the night, I ...

•   Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device OnePlus 7 pro Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Hi! I would like to know how do I remove some of the suggested podcasts...
  • Blingblaow
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Misspelling issue on SmartTVs ("Spoify")

PlanFreeCountryGreeceDeviceAndroid TV, LGOperating SystemAndroid TV 9 [Spotify 1.40.0], LG most updated My Question or IssueHi everyone, hope you are doing well. I'm just reaching out as I noticed that on Smart TVs Spotify Advertisements there is a m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Greece Device Android TV, LG Operating System Android TV 9 [Spotify 1.40.0],  LG most updated    My Question or Issue Hi everyone,   hope you are do...
  • Blingblaow
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Trios by Mc Coy Tyner.

Hello there, "Double Trios" was released in 1986, why is it not featured in Mc Coy Tyner's discography?Cheers JCB https://g.co/kgs/BTWizq

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   "Double Trios" was released in 1986, why is it not featured in Mc Coy Tyner's discography? Cheers   JCB   https://g.co/kgs/BTWizq  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Stevie Ray Vaughan Albums

CountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueHi Spotify!I really love this application. The UI, the sound quality, flow etc. everything is perfect about this application. But I really want to see Stevie Ray Vaughan's albums: "Rock Masters: Lip Stopping Baby", "R...

• Country Turkey My Question or Issue Hi Spotify! I really love this application. The UI, the sound quality, flow etc. everything is perfect about this application. But I really want to see Stevie ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Artist - How is it calculated?

Hi! I'm really new to all of this so I'm sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place or doing anything incorrectly! I just have a quick (possibly dumb) question : For a song to count as minutes towards your top artist (Spotify wrapped) , does it have...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm really new to all of this so I'm sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place or doing anything incorrectly!   I just have a quick (possibly dumb) question : For a song to count as minu...
  • DiaraDuguy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Dishwalla - Give & charlie brown's parents

Please add the above mentioned songs by Dishwalla Give - only live versioncharlie brown's parents - only Karaoke version Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the above mentioned songs by Dishwalla   Give - only live version charlie brown's parents - only Karaoke version   Thanks.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why some of the Goblin ost are missing ?

I am in hk region . The Goblin ost only had 5 songs and other songs were missing. Would it possible for spotiy hk to release the full Goblin ost album on hk region?

• I am in hk region . The Goblin ost only had 5 songs and  other songs were missing. Would it possible for spotiy hk to release the full Goblin ost album on hk region?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add song to spotify?

Hello There are some song in Spotify premiumAre unavailable SoHow to add song to Spotify?

• Regular
  • Hello  There are some song in Spotify premium Are unavailable  So How to add song to Spotify? 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

same artist

artist, Seeing-Yoon Lee and artist, 이승윤 is same person.(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • artist, Seeing-Yoon Lee and artist, 이승윤 is same person. (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes