Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution Peter Gabriel disappeared!

Hey all,So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums and soundtracks are gone. Am I the only one this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • discography
    Peter Gabriel
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Songs cut off early on a specific album?

Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica was recently reuploaded onto Spotify, but for some reason, some of the songs cut off early?They're supposed to play seamlessly from one to the next, but for some reason they cut off the songs way too early?Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica was recently reuploaded onto Spotify, but for some reason, some of the songs cut off early? They're supposed to play seamlessly from one to the next, but for s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for good Salsa playlists

I'm interested in the newer Salsa, stuff that is evolving the music and keeping it alive! Check out this playlist in the meantime.https://open.spotify.com/user/joemende27/playlist/7F57qLkhbwS9KHPub0lssO?si=78noekPHQV6PNprllXwWTQ

• Music Fan
  • I'm interested in the newer Salsa, stuff that is evolving the music and keeping it alive!  Check out this playlist in the meantime. https://open.spotify.com/user/joemende27/playlist/7F57qLkhbwS...
  • Joemende27
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Is the color & shape of the overlays on the daily mix playlists random?

As shown in the attached picture, a specific color and shape is assigned to the "overlay" on the cover of each playlists. Are these completey randomly generated, or are they generated by the playlist content and/or supposed to tell anything about wha...

• Roadie
  • ...he playlist content and/or supposed to tell anything about what's in the playlists?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "This Is" Playlist request

Good morning, folks!I'd like to know who (department (?)) is responsible for creating "This Is Artist/Band" playlists and, also, how can I, a mere mortal, interfere or influence in favor of the creation of a "This Is" of a specific band - Heidevolk, ...

• Good morning, folks! I'd like to know who (department (?)) is responsible for creating "This Is Artist/Band" playlists and, also, how can I, a mere mortal, interfere or influence in favor of the cre...
  • flintyoung
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong album details on Les Marquises (Jacques Brel)

The following album https://open.spotify.com/album/2sWHBaYrXy6XCA9aYPP3lW?si=Q2msk8qFSO2HGQ_dyGetkA, has the right track listing for the album (when compared with the original from 1977), but not the right audiofiles connected to the track names.Trac...

• The following album https://open.spotify.com/album/2sWHBaYrXy6XCA9aYPP3lW?si=Q2msk8qFSO2HGQ_dyGetkA, has the right track listing for the album (when compared with the original from 1977), but no...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just a quick question!

We need more Garth Brooks. I mean at least these few songs (if it’s possible to do this) - Friends In Low Places-The Thunder Rollsthose are the songs I can name that we need

• We need more Garth Brooks. I mean at least these few songs (if it’s possible to do this)  - Friends In Low Places -The Thunder Rolls those are the songs I can name that we need
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please put Georgia on my mind by Ray Charles back on spotify. There is one but there was another one a couple months ago that was much better.

• Please put Georgia on my mind by Ray Charles back on spotify. There is one but there was another one a couple months ago that was much better.
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

solved

solved 

• Casual Listener
  • solved 
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Submission Problem

Hello all. I submitted my podcast, Walnut GroveCast about 3 weeks ago and it is not showing up in search and when I go to resubmit (thinking I did something wrong) it says "This podcast is already on Spotify. Contact your Spotify podcast account mana...

Screenshot 2019-02-18 12.11.54.png
  • Hello all.   I submitted my podcast, Walnut GroveCast about 3 weeks ago and it is not showing up in search and when I go to resubmit (thinking I did something wrong) it says " This podcast is ...
  • mathiaseirik
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Error
    podcast
    problems
    submission
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! A Possible Plagiarism

Below are two links to somewhat the same song uploaded by different artistsi listened to galimatias's song since 2018Galimatias's South (2018)https://open.spotify.com/track/7L5P30Eg8eta8Q9em2VteI?si=fo13sHkmQ1W_i9LLGUnTmA Esquivel's South (2019)https...

• Below are two links to somewhat the same song uploaded by different artists i listened to galimatias's song since 2018 Galimatias's South (2018) https://open.spotify.com/track/7L5P30Eg8eta8Q9em2Vt...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist songs removed

There are certain songs I used to listen to in a few fully downloaded playlists. Looks like the songs are removed from the playlists. I dont remember the exact titles of the songs removed. Is there any way i can get those songs?

• There are certain songs I used to listen to in a few fully downloaded playlists. Looks like the songs are removed from the playlists. I dont remember the exact titles of the songs removed. Is there a...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed Artists?

I'm wondering why certain artists get removed from Spotify. Particularly a rapper called Zero

• I'm wondering why certain artists get removed from Spotify. Particularly a rapper called Zero
  • berkadak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re uploading track 2 different stats

Hello community! how can i fix my track? i uploaded a song last feb 8, it was included @ new music friday and has good amount of listeners and plays, 4 days later i found out there's a glitch so i had to edit it and re upload, after 5days after pulli...

• Roadie
  • Hello community! how can i fix my track? i uploaded a song last feb 8, it was included @ new music friday and has good amount of listeners and plays, 4 days later i found out there's a glitch so i ha...
  • peterbeau
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Finding similar artists

The other day I played a song by a particular artist (Greg Laswell). After the song finished playing Spotify continued playing songs by similar artists. It was great! I added a bunch of songs to "My Library" so I can go back and listen to them later....

• The other day I played a song by a particular artist (Greg Laswell). After the song finished playing Spotify continued playing songs by similar artists. It was great! I added a bunch of songs to "My ...
  • AlexWhit57
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not Available in the US - 5 Seconds of Summer

Hi guys!!I have been wanting to add the Don't Stop (B-sides) on spotify for a while. It only pops up when you search it on google and the songs are greyed out. I know it is probably something to do with the label or licensing in this country but I wa...

• Hi guys!! I have been wanting to add the Don't Stop (B-sides) on spotify for a while. It only pops up when you search it on google and the songs are greyed out. I know it is probably somet...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Johnny Orlando presale code?

Does anyone have the Johnny Orlando presale code?

• Does anyone have the Johnny Orlando presale code?
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

(All Platforms) Recent change to song/album organisation is terrible

I went through the forums but I couldn't find a suitable place where I could actually post this, I'm not sure if my issue is a fault as its like this across all my devices so I assume its an update. Am I the only one that thinks the recent change mad...

• Music Fan
  • I went through the forums but I couldn't find a suitable place where I could actually post this, I'm not sure if my issue is a fault as its like this across all my devices so I assume its an update. ...
  • akjn435
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

When i search particular songs on spotify, they won't start playing. How is this possible?

When I search for a particular song (e.g "peak" by drake) that song won't start playing when I press on the title. The album cover is also blank. But when I press on other songs from the same drake album, some of them do start playing. How is this po...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search for a particular song (e.g "peak" by drake) that song won't start playing when I press on the title. The album cover is also blank. But when I press on other songs from the same drake a...
  • emiliamatteo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes