Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

An artist's album is available on Spotify but not listed under it's albums

Solved!

An artist's album is available on Spotify but not listed under it's albums

Plan

Premium

Country

Panama

Device

Xiaomi Mi A3, Essential PH-1, PC

Operating System

Android 11, Android 10, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The Album "El Jardin de los Presentes" exists here: El Jardin de los Presentes · Invisible (spotify.com) and I can listen to it, even added it to my library. But when you go the Artist's main page here: Invisible (spotify.com) it cannot be found under the Albums section.

The funny thing is that you can click on the Artist's name when you are on the Album page and it takes you to the correct Artist page with the album not listed where it should be.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ericg14

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

If you observe the issue happening only with this particular release you can report this to the relevant Spotify team.

Check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the issue you've spotted. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi,

I think you might have mistook the artist's page for the artist's top tracks, so I think that's why you can't see the album.

Hey there @ericg14,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Could you let us know if this is the only album with this issue or it is happening with other ones as well?

Additionally, would you mind sending us a screenshot from the app of how the cover looks when you try to play a song from the link of the album?

We'll be waiting for your reply 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

@Eni

Here is the screenshot of the album cover:
ericg14_0-1613874044064.png

And here is the screenshot playing the first song on the playback controls:

ericg14_0-1613874637169.png

So far, it has only happened to me with this album. I noticed because I was purposely looking for it and thought for a minute that the label decided not to publish it on Spotify.

@AyuTheHuman
Not it, it's just that when I paste the artist's page on a post message here, it is parsed as Top Tracks.

Marked as solution

Hey @ericg14

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

If you observe the issue happening only with this particular release you can report this to the relevant Spotify team.

Check out this help page and follow the steps on how to report the issue you've spotted. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.  

Suggested posts