Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Another artist keeps using my name as a featured artist?

Another artist keeps using my name as a featured artist?

Hello! 

Over the last year, I've been seeing that another artist has been tagging me as their featured artist on Spotify, among other streaming platforms, without realizing that they tagged the wrong artist. It's happened 3 times already and I've been reporting them through my distributor and every single platform in order to get it removed. It's becoming annoying at this point. They just did it recently again, too. 

I'm guessing this is not on purpose but I was hoping they'd be able to see my picture when they clicked my name and realize it's not who they wanted to tag. I'm low-key thinking of reaching out to them through social media just to give them a heads up. Some of my listeners were getting confused as well. 

If anyone has suggestions on how to handle this or a similar story, please share your thoughts! I'm getting frustrated trying to scour the internet to see what else I have to report. Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey there @cthefaerie

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome. 

We'd suggest reaching out directly to our Artist Support team. They'll be happy to assist you further and see what can be done to fix this situation. 

You'll be able to contact them through this link.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts